George/Nick: Syndrome Pic Thread #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
short here ;)

Yurek sais

So..if you already have been talking about this with softcake why did you tell you just don't know what theme to take?
:lol: oh you´re nose, because on this time i don´t know, that i´ve won :lol: we´ve spoken over Nicky´s hair not over the winning.

Softcake for the looking on your first hard working day

fresh up and don´t look out of the windows ;)

and for y´ll Ladys fresh new Day ;)

good night ;)

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone and for Nick for the day. :)

softcake sorry your alarm woke you up to send you back to work. You could always do as I do and book the day off :)but then you end up going back to work on the 3rd.

blackflag glad to hear your niece and nephew have gone back to school but it sounds like the party really starts tomorrow when your brother goes back to work :)

Here are the rest of my theme pics. If any of them are duplicates enjoy the scenery and blame it on my advanced age :lol:
season 7 buzz with little stoker
this was about as long as I liked it in season 6
I'm not sure what season but I like the length
season 3 before the sideburns came
letting it grow out in season 5
nice length with those brows working

Hy Guys

and Happy
birthday Jaquie
knuddel.gif
have a nice and great day :)

Now it´s time to pic a winner, oh Ladys it was very heavy for me, so many loveley pics an one winner. It´s to few with 6 pics :lol: before i´ll give my in non particular order pics i´ll say to you, that all pics loveley ;)

Jemmaxthat´s so nice and i love this style
Yurek he´s looking so *omg* :)
Softcake i don´t like too long and not to short, but this is sooo cute :lol:
Nikki
oh yeah :lol: really the hair
Jaqcuie hmm these looking :devil:

Elsie is nearly the winner this is perfect and also Yurek
it´s so nice, but only the lonly is *drumroll*..... Softcake

Ok congrats on winning Softcake when Nicky back from Jacquie he is now in your hand :D

Hi girls!

I won! Again! :eek: *does the Happy Ward Dance* ;)

Well, new theme... let me think... you know I like to pick weird themes because it's fun to see what you're coming up with :D

I'd like to see Nick (George etc etc) with something soft. No more rules, except people don't count, doesn't matter how soft and snuggly they might seem to be :D The rest is up to you. Browse your photobuckets :D

And good night, Stoky don't let the bed bugs bite you! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back