George/Nick: Syndrome Pic Thread #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
McStokes forgot to congrat you on your promotion

Thanks, Jacquie ! It made me chuckle when I saw it. What do they say..."art imatating life?"

Happy holidays to all in the Ward. We should have a rockin' party, considering how wild we all are!! :devil:

Woo hoo. I new theme and lots of wonderful pics already. I told myself that I could check in at the Ward this morning but I can't play the theme until I finish wrapping Christmas presents. I haven't even wrapped and sent out the presents to my family back in the midwest. I've given up all hope that they'll get them by Christmas day but I will definitely feel better knowing they have at least been sent.

Today is my last day off before Christmas so I get to do all the fun stuff today. Lets see where does the list start-grocery shopping, baking shortbread cookies, laundry, and the list goes on. My husband enjoys wrapping presents, and no you can't borrow him :) so we got all the family gifts wrapped and decorated on Sunday. The cats are trying their darnedest to unwrapped the bows though. I just have to wrap my gifts that I will give to my dear husband. :)

softcake it sounds like there is no Sunday shopping in Germany which is nice. We've had Sunday shopping for years now so Sunday is business as usual for all retailers.

Jacquie said:
softcake it sounds like there is no Sunday shopping in Germany which is nice. We've had Sunday shopping for years now so Sunday is business as usual for all retailers.

No, there's no shopping on Sunday in Germany. Some shops are allowed to open on Sunday for a few hours, like bakeries , but that's about it.

Oh, the gift wrapping... I really don't like to do that. I'm such a klutz. I can't even wrap something simple like a CD or a book without crumpling the paper :( Well, at least my presents look unique. ;)

I'm lucky. I don't have to wrap yet. Christmas isn't on Christmas this year. The kids are at their mother's this year so our Christmas isn't until Wednesday or Thursday next week! :p

Beware of young children. Their dangerous. :devil: I got Christoper's stomach virus Sunday night (or Monday morning, whichever you want to consider 3:30 am!). It took me 24 hours to get over it enough that my legs didn't feel like Jell-o.

Theme pics:

Yes Nicky, you look fine.
All dressed up for court, but it'll do fine for a party.
No - we won't start without you.
A beautiful pic of the guest of honor.
A black tie affair.
Since I'm the non-dressy type a t-shirt will do.

Susan

Yikes, blackflag I hope you're doing better now.

I know all about kids...my sister's three are like walking petrie dishes with the cooties they carry home from school! :p

Hello Ladys :D

sorry late and before forget congrats McStokes for your pormotion ohhh i´m so stupid :lol: i´ve misunderstanding
your post *sorry* :lol: my english is .... forgive me McStokes. ohhhh

Softcake many nice and fine pics ;) you so good to us

Elsie nice new Avatar and your Banner i must tell you next :D Avatar and Banner? carfully quest :D and the pic
holiday spirit cute :) so nice

Jacquie thanks for new theme, i can´t make pics
my arms soooo long from the working - i was the whole week at the masons i´m groggy :lol:

and hello and wellcome Musicluvr325 :)

Today it´s a new epi from CSI i´m very happy today hope so, that not sleeping while the film is on :lol:
holiday greeting

hope see y´ll later, must lay down for a while

Nice to know that I am not the only one in the Ward who still is wrapping and shopping. I got side-tracked by a long phone call and I am still not done. All I can say is thank goodness for giftbags because I can't cut straight and always use waaayyyy too much wrapping paper and the gifts look horrible....
ETA: loving all the pics posted -- these little breaks to look at the latest pics are keeping me sane!

sorry late and before forget congrats McStokes for your pormotion ohhh i´m so stupid i´ve misunderstanding
your post *sorry* my english is .... forgive me McStokes.

No worries, Stoky ! You're doing great! I just think it's cute that my rank here finally matches matches my rank in real life!

So what comes after promotion to Police Officer here on the board? Are you heading for that in real life, too, McStokes? :D *reads FAQ*
Next would be

500 Lab Technician
750 CSI Level One
1000 Pathologist
1500 CSI Level Two
2000 Coroner
3000 CSI Level Three
4000 Captain
5000 Judge
6000 Corpse :eek:
8000 Head of the Swing Shift
10000 Head of the Graveyard Shift
12500 Head of the Day Shift

Okay, I will stop posting when I reached Head of the Graveyard Shift :D

McStokes thanks for your understanding :D and sure it´s cute with your rank here and real life
therfore salut

OnlyTruth
OnlyTruth sais I can't cut straight and always use waaayyyy too much wrapping paper and the gifts look horrible....
oh yeah i know this, you´re not alone therfore :lol: my last Giftbags looking more than poor, i have excuse me and sais i´m not Christo therfore it´s ok ;)

Hmmm...no Sergeant, but there is a Captain! I'll just shove the two we have out of the way and assume that rank!
Coroner...um, no thanks! :D

Personally I'd like to skip the Corpse rank :lol:

Hee hee, Stoky too funny - I always say I AM Christo and therefore my wrapping looks that odd :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back