George/Nick: Syndrome Pic Thread #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
McStokes hy :D yes but so hard :lol:

shall i really do?

Sofcake
Stoky I think Kato could inhale Gandi with one breath and without even noticing Interesting when a cat is thrown into the mix
:lol: no Kato is jumping when he see a little guinea pig and when the devil Min comes in he´s confuses :lol:
your pics are killing me but so nice
bussi-1.gif

have a nice coffe break ;)

*Walks in picks up hose, Sprays everyone with goose feathers and green paint!* Happy Holidays!!

Wow, second time within 24 hours. Thanks, Destiny and happy holidays to you, too! :)

Okay, guys, wonder what's going on with Adam, huh? So sit down, have a cup of tea and some chocolate chip cookies and let me tell you the next chapter....

So after the nice walk in the park they head back home.
Adam goes to the dry-cleaner to pick up the jacket he'd ruined before (paint stain)

And later that evening he meets Rachel in the park. He tells her that he lied to her, and that he's not Mr Preston, he's not a business guy but a dog walker whose name is Adam Willingford. And guess what? Rachel is totally understanding and patient, because
somehow she knew that he didn't tell her the truth. Plus, she's not mad at him! So Adam is relieved and happy and all smiles, and then pretty Rachel turns into an ugly old lady - whoo, what a nightmare! :devil:

The next day, Adam goes to see the nice old lady who lives in the same building. She has a little crush on him, I guess ;) She gives him some good advice and encourages him, and Adam confesses he's falling in love with Rachel *sighs*
When he leaves, he runs into the concierge who calls him "Mr Preston". And the lady hears that and is not amused! But we already know that Adam can be a little coward, so he just walks away.
Later that night, Mr Preston calls in to see how his dog is doing. He'll be back in town later, and Adam's okay with that. While they talk on the phone, somebody's at the door It's Rachel, what a surprise! Adam panics a little, but then he lets her in. She admires "his" beautiful apartment, and again Adam squirms. Luckily, she brought a bottle of wine along, and I wonder what she has in mind? Well, she tells him that she has feelings for him... and then they finally kiss. But - ooh! No!! Who's watching them?

tbc :D

Like always you can find the rest of the pics here
Enjoy! :D

Yay! A new installment of the story! Thanks, Softcake !

(the funny thing was I was just sitting down with a cup of jasmine tea and some chocolate chocolate-chip cookies!...you really need to stop spying on me!) :D

McStokes said:

(the funny thing was I was just sitting down with a cup of jasmine tea and some chocolate chocolate-chip cookies!...you really need to stop spying on me!) :D

:D *turns off camera* *stuffs a paper towel into the spy hole* Sorry, McStokes

IamonewhoamI...IamonewhoamI...

Oh! Sorry! Don't know what came over me! :lol: My own personal Nigel Crane!

Glad I could help! Always feels great having juice come out the nose! :D

Wow...for a second there reading the titles on your pics and then looking at them I was having flashbacks to the job! Me and Nicky..."Crimestoppers!!!" :lol:

Destiny thanks for your wish i wish for you too nice and very fine holidsys :)

wahhhh Softcake you´re really in action best woman of the world :D
what a pic *omg* i´m beat you killing me :lol:

McStokes what is IamonewhoamI meaning? :lol:

McStokes what is IamonewhoamI meaning?

Stoky that's what Nigel Crane repeats over and over in the episode "Stalker"...I am one, who am I...after he goes after Nicky.

Since Softcake seems to be stalking ME, I thought it appropriate! ;)

Hee hee, Stoky thanks for the compliment!

Because McStokes isn't around I dare to answer your question (I mean I'm practically living with her, so it's all the same :D :lol:)
"IamonewhoamI" is what Nigel Crane mumbles in "Stalker" (the episode where Nick has his very own fanboy)
When they got him and he is in the interrogation room he repeats it constantly while the team is watching him :) IN German it's like "Ich bin einer, wer bin ich" Pretty crazy.

Edit: Okay, so McStokes IS around, but nevertheless *mwuahahah* :devil:

McStokes ahhhhhh yes i know i remember :lol: your poor girl :lol:

Softcake your push us in the madness :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back