George/Nick: Syndrome Pic Thread #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE PANTS ARE TOO BAGGY, DAMMIT!!! :devil:

Sorry...just...nevermind!

Sweet dreams to all going to sleep...I'm going' to work now! :(

Stokydream said:
:lol: you know why :devil: but ok thanks and have a good night ;)

hot
hotter
very hot :devil:

ok, Ladys sleep very well and have nice Nicky dreams ;)

and for fresh up in the morning

these :devil:

sleep good ;)

*jaw drops...drool comes out....then falls to the floor in a puddle*

I....um....wow...

That's going to be in my dreams now. Holy wow.

Lovely pics as always ladies. And hi to Musicluvr325 , I wish sweet George dreams to you... ;)

Thanks for the story softcake , you tell it so beautifully! And the pants are definately too baggy... :lol:

Thanks for the installment softcake. The pants are definetly too baggy.

If we haven't heard from NSF2 by the time I call it quits for the night I will pick a new theme.

Destiny thanks for coming by and decorating the ward for our up and coming Ward Christmas Party. :lol: Since you have an open ended invite to the ward we didn't think we had to send you one of the guilt edged invitations :)

eta I forgot to add Happy Holidays to you Destiny and of course everyone in the Ward :)

eta #2 as I'm about to turn in for the night I will let you know what the new theme is. Since we are getting close to Christmas and I'm sure the ward party will be soon, I would like to see what Nick and company will be wearing to the ward party. The limit is 12 and I will announce a winner in about 24 hours.

Coolness, a new theme, and since I'm tired of watching my That Seventies Show DVD and fussing with my mom about who looks better, Stephen Hyde or Michael Kelso, I'm on this site. I can't help it that I sometimes tend to pick the odd ones out of the group, by picking Danny Masterson over Ashton Kutcher! :D But anyways, everyone's done that before, I guess, have a crush on someone that everyone else thinks is weird or ugly, enough rambling, and let's get to George! By far the hottest man on earth, at least she likes him!
How about a nice flannel sweater??
How about a nice black tuxedo??
Another tuxedo, at least he's happy to be here with us!!
How about wearing... :devil:... If he showed up like this, we'd all need to be hosed down by Destiny to revive us!
How about a nice turtle neck!!
And by far my favorite suit!! Suit + Buzz = Love!!!

Good morning, girls!

Wow. One of my customers (I'm a key account manager at a publishing house) gave me the biggest box of chocolates I've ever seen. I must have been a good girl this year :D
And right now I'm very popular with my co-workers ;)

And yay, new theme!
Let's see what I got
That's a look we all like
We wouldn't mind this look either :devil:
Nice shirt, and he brings his own drinks Know your audience ;)
I also like this shirt on him :)
Or he could be wearing a nice green tight shirt
And he could wear his vest

Well, to be honest, it's all the same to me what he wears when he comes to the Ward party. As long as I can drag him under the mistle toe :D

Good morning all, thanks for the new theme Jacquie . And, how impolite of me not to say it sooner, happy holidays to all! :)

Ward party, yay! Did someone mention mistletoe? Come here Nicky..... :lol:

Getting ready to go out, or maybe we could make it a pool party?
Ah, yes George, that suit is perfect for the occasion
Tight tshirt and leather pants, now that is how to dress for a party!
Nick knows how to look good
Casual tshirt goodness
The party starts straight after shift, and that look is fine...

eta: we love you too softcake , send some of those chocolates over to the ward.... ;)

Good morning girls. Some lovely outfits for the ward party :p softcake thank's for the early morning chocolate fix. They go down nicely with a cuppa tea. And congrats for being on the top of the page 4 times in a row :)

McStokes forgot to congrat you on your promotion :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back