George/Nick: Syndrome Pic Thread #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elsie said:
Yay! Congratulations :D! I'm glad it's all working OK for you. I love Google Earth, it's very interesting with big cities, although not too good for where I live :rolleyes:.

Nick is happy for you too!

One of my favorite pics, how did you know? ;)

I checked the place where I live with GoogleEarth. I don't know how often they update pics, but - well - I miss the construction site that's on the other side of the street for more than a year now :lol:

Woo hoo! Welcome to the wonderful world of high speed...now, try and pry yourself from the computer every few minutes, will ya? :D

hy guys,

congrats on winning NSF2

and congrats for you Softcake ;) it´s nice to hear, that your DSL ok.

Ok, i´m off now have fun

Thanks, Stoky. And McStokes too, somehow :p Right now I'm visiting sites where no one has gone before. At least not me :lol: It's so much fun. Surfing without fearing boss is peering over my shoulder.

Stoky Kato wears a Christmas hat! Cute!! He should join Gandi - or no, better not. Gandi would whack him :lol:

Whatever you said, Stoky you made it up with that pic *drools a LOT* ;) And it's good to see you cheered up a little :)
Now these are just for you (cover your eyes, Wardgirlz! :lol:)
Pucker up, Stoky!
He'd cuddle Kato as well, believe me
Little Stoker joins the party
Please give me a kiss, Stoky If she won't, may I? :devil:
Strong arms to hold you
A smile just for you

I hope that helped. Have a nice Nicky-dream :)
That's for the rest of you, too, of course :lol:

Good night!

Edit: Gandi might be small, but he's a lean mean fighting machine :D

Sofcake thanks so much :D you kill me i must sleep, i can´t when i see this pics *sigh*
sabber.gif

totalverliebt.gif

you are sooo good to me thanks you are an
luv_cloud_angel_03.gif

i hope i can sleep now :lol: good night

softcake_70 said:
Edit: Gandi might be small, but he's a lean mean fighting machine :D

:lol: Thanks softcake that made me laugh! Bless, he doesn't look it, he's all cute and innocent looking. Now I'm imagining the unfair fight between Kato and Gandi, Min (the cat) would beat them all, he is truly evil. :lol:

It is quiet here, maybe the ward is winding down for the holidays? I know I am...

Thanks for the morning pics as always, here are some more to help the ward to wake up:
Ignoring the hair, he is looking very good here
Ooh, all angry and hot!
One of my favourite cute profile shots :)

Me too! (Good Morning everyone!!)

Ya know, I have a feeling that if Nick was mine (ha, ha)...that even if he was really angry I'd still have a hard time getting angry back! He's too damn hot!! :devil:

Yep, lovely picture Jacquie , he has such a cute look on his face! I like to think that the morning pics are perfect to wake up to. Us Europeans get the pics y'all have posted overnight, so we like to give back something yummy for you to wake up to as well! ;)

Jacquie , I think you were runner up in the last game, so you should probably carry on the game if nsf2 doesn't drop by.

Hy Guys :D

yeah finally working and here again, tomorrow i´ll must in the early 8°° am how pity because the day will long.

and so many pics it´s sooo good Nicky is helpfull for my pain arms and muscles :lol:

Jacquie so nice pics :D

Softcake yea DSL is great and you´ll never missing that in future.

Elsie :eek: Min a devil? whaaa my poor Kato :lol:

ok i´ll give some pice too ;)

to make us warm
Lady´s come in my arms
can these eyes lie?
ohhh Ladys you are funny

it´s really quiet, and where is NSF2 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back