George/Nick: Syndrome Pic Thread #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stokydream said:
another Nick
My husband put this pic on our Christmas letter --with a caption that claims it is a picture of himself. Did the same thing last year with a different pic of GE. I actually had someone who (a) I haven't seen in years and (b) apparently doesn't watch CSI tell me that my husband "looked really good in that picture. He looks like he's lost some weight." (he'd also have had to lose 5 inches -- my husband is 6'4") :lol:

:lol: OnlyTruth that is hilarious! Your hubby is cool. I'm literally rolling on the floor laughing ;) Reminds me of a story that happened to me. Last year (before I met George ;)) I put a nice framed candid photo of Hugh Jackman on my desk at work, and one of my co-workers came along and said "Oh, this is your new boyfriend?" And of course I said yes, I didn't expect her to believe it :D But still she wants me to tell him to come along so she can meet him. And I have trouble telling her that Hugh and I split up and my heart belongs to another guy :D I wonder if she'd recognize George....

^That is quite funny, it made me laugh anyway, sorry. There must be a fog over the whole of Europe as it is exactly the same here, although it is quite common here as we live in a vale.

I have just realised one reason why it is wrong to look at pics of Nick whilst at work. I just said to my colleague (about one of the guys who works with us), "Is Nick being weird again?" and she just looked at me and said, "who the hell is Nick?". Oops.

Nick looks so cute though, how can I resist?

Hey all. I was looking for something else and came across this. It's from Australia, a tv station promo. I don't know how old it is. I thought it might have been from when GE was down under for the Logies but he's got too much hair. :D
Aussie promo pics

Good Morning Wardgirlzzzz!! :D

Feeling much better after practically going into a coma and sleeping for about 12 hours. And then I get to wake up and drool over Nick...life doesn't get any better!

Hey, Elsie...I once called my husband Nick when I asked him a question...I said, "you've been to Vegas, right Nick?" Ummm...his name is Mark. :eek:

A late morning greeting wardgirls. NSF2 where are you. We're waiting for our new theme :). I've been mentioning our fan project idea to my husband and when I finish talking about it I give him a hug. He's aware that I married him and he's my #1 guy. :)
Some random Nickiness to while away the morning
I'm just checking to see when the wardparty is
what did you want me to bring just yourself :devil:
I could bring some pop to drink
because if we served anything stronger we could end up in trouble :lol:
sorry Sara but the party for me and my wardgirls :p
getting the Christmas tree

softcake_70 said:
Oh, and did you see how fast I came into the Ward? :D High speed internet connection! Yay! No more dial up! I was so excited that it worked I actually didn't know what to do first :D I installed GoogleEarth and checked Las Vegas :D

Yay! Congratulations :D! I'm glad it's all working OK for you. I love Google Earth, it's very interesting with big cities, although not too good for where I live :rolleyes:.

Nick is happy for you too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back