Gas..How Much are you paying???

And two weeks ago I went to fill up and it was $2.57. I swipe the little credit card, pull out the nozzle, stuff it into the hole, and grab the little pressure thingy and whoaloa! the price jumped to $2.64. I went up to the counter and was told the price went up just as I started pumping. They had the nerve to tell me to have a nice day. :mad:

I paid £0.989 a litre today and put in 30.33 litres costing £30. But cos Tesco is doing a 5p off every litre offer when u spend £50 or more instore I saved £1.50 cos i'd spent loads instore last shop. Very scary though. Should really walk to work, it's close enough. Just me being lazy

Oh, I used 20€ yesterday for our Honda and did I get... umm...14litres? it was 1.399€/litre

I just read that the US has hit a 25 yr high on gas prices,

Last week's national average exceeds by one-third cent a high set last year after Hurricane Katrina caused a gasoline shortage, but was still short of an inflation-adjusted peak of $3.16 set in March 1981,

"The highest price for gasoline was found in San Diego, California at an average $3.28 a gallon, and the lowest regional average was in Charleston, South Carolina, at $2.77 a gallon"

^^^ OMG!!!!!!

meshellb2001, where you been? We've missed you at the George/Nick picture thread, we're on our 12th one! You should rejoin us! :D :D

Anyway, I've never checked out the Misc. section of this forum, and I laughed out loud when I saw that there was an entire thread in which to bitch about gas prices! Whoo-hoo!!!

messinwithmesser said:
i got gas yesterday and paid $3.17 for a gallon...will we ever see the day of $2.00 gallon of gas again?!

and will i ever see 1€ for a liter gas again?
geuss not :(

germany is one of the most expensive country when is comes to gas :(

^ That's in Oxford - it was on the front of the local paper this evening. Don't know about other areas of the country though.

Back