Gas..How Much are you paying???

needmorecsi said:
wibble said:
manda said:
here in uk average price is £ . 97p a litre. mega expensive compared to the rest of europe. then again everything is expensive over here.

You can say that again *sigh*. Now they're saying it's going to hit the £1 a litre mark :eek:

Poor you :rolleyes:, here in Massachusetts I heard on the radio the new average price is $3.04 a gallon. But I really shouldn't comment on your prices because I have no idea about the exchange rate.

Yeah, you REALLY shouldn't cos that so looked like a sarcastic eye-rolling! :lol: A pound to the litre is about $6.90 to the gallon. ;) And it's more than twice as much as yours! So there. :p

in Vegas one of the gas stations i saw was down to $2.93, but i've seen it as low as $2.81. On the Strip it's over $3.

Here in the Province of Quebec (Canada), it is $1.16 a litre, about $4.66 a gallon... And we expect a $0.20 raise later tonight or tomorrow (beginning of the construction holidays...), which will be more than $5.00 a gallon... :( I'm staying HOME!!!

even though I pay over 7 dollars a gal. I can't really care! I will visit the gas station regularly since I want to go to some places each week which are not reachable on foot or by bike! Public transport won't be an option either!

up here in Canada I drove past a station with gas being priced at $1.10/litre which is insane...I've never seen it this high before :eek:

Here in Quebec City, the price was supposed to go up $0.20 last Friday but did not. Still at $1.164 a litre, though...

Back