Gas..How Much are you paying???

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by kinkapoodles, Aug 18, 2005.

1. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I hope there is not already a thread for this. I didn't see one...

Just wondering how much everyone pays for gas where they live.

Gas prices here in the US are going up pretty fast. I live in Elkview, WV and we are currently paying $2.69 a gallon. It has went from $2.19 to $2.69 in the past month.

2. GilGrissomCSI

GilGrissomCSI Coroner

Im not really old enough to legally drive... :p But gas prices around here jumped up to $2.75 :eek:

3. CSIgal

CSIgal Captain

I paid 2.48 for it Monday. All gas stations except Speedway have went up to 2.59. Speedway is at 2.44. But that was today. Here where I live they can change within the hour. So those prices probably aren't right anymore :lol:

4. brassfan24

brassfan24 Pathologist

I live in Canada and out gas here is $1.12. I feel bad for all you guys in the States who are paying like $2.50 or more. Still $1.12 is steep and I was just telling my cousin that if gas prices continue to rise, we'll all be walking. It's just getting ridiculous.

5. CSIgal

CSIgal Captain

How much is that in US money brassfan?

6. Reeble

Reeble CSI Level Three

$1,12? :eek: :eek: :eek: Whoa, here in Ontario its like 87, 88 cents per litre. Havn't been paying attention lately but the highest is 92.

I don't drive..I just see the price.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

It was $2.69 when I got gas yesterday here in Cincinnati. Now its starting to come back down a bit. I've seen it anywhere from $2.54 to $2.69.

8. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Sounds cheap..but how many litres are in a gallon? about 3 or 4? That would make it about the same prices as ours. :)

9. Guest

Guest Guest

That's it! I'm moving north! Cheaper gas prices, sane government..... Do you want a border, brassfan24? I do windows....

10. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Hey neighbor. I am in the Kanawha City part of Charleston. Do you know about the website Charlestongasprices.com? It lists the 10 Highest and 10 Lowest gas prices in the valley.

I need to go grocery shopping tomorrow, but I have to wait and see if the bank loan for gas comes through.

11. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I'll have to check out that site. Lucky for you to live in Kanawha City, if you shop at Kroger, then at least you can take advantage of their 10 cents off per gallon deal. :)

12. brassfan24

brassfan24 Pathologist

Hey youkai_girl funny you should mention windows we just did ours today. Wish you had of been here would of saved us the trouble. LOL!!

13. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Always do. When I passed by Monday night, they were $2.64 per gallon. The website I just mentioned shows $2.66 from today. They might have to get the big 3 out before Labor Day weekend.

14. brassfan24

brassfan24 Pathologist

I used to live in Ontario, I'm in Nova Scotia now, and my mom and sister still live up there and believe me they didn't miss an opportunity to gloat about your gas prices.

15. csifreakaholic

csifreakaholic Coroner

I don't drive, but here in the east end of Ottawa (Ontario, Canada for those not geographically inclined) it was ...

98.9!!

Suprisingly, not many were buying gas. Even though this is cheap.

And I never thought that I'd call that cheap. But it is now. :(