"Gary/Warrick Total Appreciation!!" Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: "Gary/Warrick Total Appreciation!!" Part 2

Okay it seems unclear about spoilers and when they no longer are.

Just to make it easier on new folks and folks a tad confused, A spoiler is no longer a spoiler on this board once it airs in ALL U.S. Time Zones. This is why we ask that the eps be discussed in either the ep thread, or if you want to make brief comments about it use the code. So to make it easier, we have a time frame set up for the point in which no tag would be needed in a non spoiler thread, that would be 1:00 am eastern time, by this point the show has ended in all U.S. time zones.

Since I live in the UK (but have seen the episode) could you please let us know what time 1:00am Eastern Time is in GMT? I tried to work it out using an online time converter but I got confused. Too many numbers, lol.

My respects to Mr Dourdan and Mr Brown.

Since I live in the UK (but have seen the episode) could you please let us know what time 1:00am Eastern Time is in GMT? I tried to work it out using an online time converter but I got confused. Too many numbers, lol.
If I remember correctly I believe you are five hours a head of eastern time, so 1 am here would be 6 am there (but keep in mind where in the UK if there are different Zones). Okay I just double checked to be sure using this site Convert it also does time conversions. I did it from Eastern United states to UK, now you could go on there an put in Eastern United States, to [insert area] and then click go and it will tell you more. Hope that helps.

Double Posting only for this ANNOUNCEMENT

Before it is asked, even though Gary has left the show, YES! the discussion threads will remain for the fans, just like Sara/Jorja threads did.

I just want you all to know how sorry I am about the loss of Warrick, I know if my fave left/was killed off I'd be devastated.

Warrick Brown - RIP :(:(

Last edited:

I don't even care about it being a spoiler.

I want him back. It isn't fair.

It's just not fair.

I know hun, It isn't. I cried but I understand why they did it. If Gary is leaving the show they needed a reason why he would not be there next season. Because in the episode he is never officially fired. Stupid undersheriff , I always hated him. I hope the team hunts him down and give him what he deserves. I will mourn Warrick, he was my favorite character and always will be.

This is a double edged sword, the finale sad and horrific, but it rated #1 with the audiences, so Gary has mega fans out there, besides us:bolian:

CSI SCORES

CSI Last Eposiode

I Just watched the last episode thursday 05-15-08 I love this show so much I even watch the reruns over and over now Warrick has been shot and I assume there will be no more of him not sure I can watch the show anymore am very upset that happened so sad the show will not be domplete without him

Re: CSI Last Eposiode

Hi tazgrama! Welcome to TalkCSI :)

If you are interested, there is a thread to discuss that episode here, and a thread devoted to Gary/Warrick here

Re: CSI Last Eposiode

Gonna merge this into the Warrick thread so it will be easier. ;)

This is a double edged sword, the finale sad and horrific, but it rated #1 with the audiences, so Gary has mega fans out there, besides us:bolian:

CSI SCORES

That very interesting desertwind. Even though I cried at the end it was a very good episode. I need to know what you all think. Do you think they have truly killed him off or do you think there will be a possibility of him surviving? Sadly I would have to say I personally think they have killed him off. Even though it happened for very unhappy reasons it was Gary's time to move on and get himself through his own issues and move on with his career else where. It is gonna be very hard for me to watch the show now either way. But I have to much invested in the other characters to just give it up cold turkey.

It was a excellent episode, and his shinning acting performance, riveting and so intense, I keep thinking this really didn't occur, and I might have dreamed it, and wil soon wake up and everything will be back to the way it used to be:thumbsup: here's some trivia about him, to keep our spirits up! enjoy

ALL ABOUT GARY

^^ Thanks desertwind. Warrick may be gone but we all know Gary will get the help he need and get his life back on track. Just cause Warrick may not be on the show anymore does not mean its totally over. I will still miss Warrick dearly on the show but I still wanna keep up with what Gary is doing with his career.

I'm one of those who is not sure yet, and I'll keep this attitude, till someone on the board of CSI says different, till then, he's alive to me:thumbsup:here's a pic. you'll all like, him with some of his cast mates;)

GARY AND FRIENDS

I'm still on the fence as well. Part of me says hes alive and another part of me says hes a goner. Who knows maybe they pull off a crazy rescue or something next season. And Warrick would have to leave the team. But then I feel in a way it would be easier if he was dead. So as you can see I'm still all confizzed about where I stand.

a yummy random of Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back