"Gary/Warrick Total Appreciation!!" Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by ruzila, Jul 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

Re: "Gary/Warrick Total Appreciation!!" Part 2

I'm still all kinds of upset about this. I almost cried last night seeing the preview for the season finale next week. Its gonna be hard to watch him leave. :( Anywho he looked good in last nights episode, 'Two and half Deaths' heres some random caps for a scene he was in with Nicky. Thanks to Babs for the caps.

one
    two
    three
    four

2. Dutchess

Dutchess Victim

Wasn't Gary involved in a fight with a photog awhile back? I always think it's such a shame when successful people begin the drug/alcohol route and throw their successes away. Drugs must be a powerful mistress.

3. MsCatherineBrown

^^ Yeah he was. I agree its always such a shame when anyone gets involved in drugs/alcohol. While waiting in the checkout line today I was flipping through the newest PEOPLE and there was a short blurb about him in the magazine. I'm having trouble finding it online. If I find linkage I'll post it But basically talks about his embarrassment with the whole situation, and such.

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

You girls will love this, it's him this weekend hanging out and chatting, a mile a minute, with a hugh monitor on his wrist, I guess to see what he's up too:( he talks about marriage and Obama:wtf:

BUBBLY GARY:rommie:

5. MsCatherineBrown

Thanks desertwind. That made me laugh. I saw Happenstance and Livening Legend today. Warrick in those made me all sad all over again that hes leaving. I hope that once he gets the help he needs, that he will get back to acting and his music. Only two days left till the finale.

6. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Gosh I am so sad about Gary and even more about seeing Warrick leave. I love his character!

I really feel that his departure will have a profound impact on the show. I will really, really miss Gary and am so sad about this that I just want to cry.

My prayers are with Gary at this difficult time. I really believe he will get through this. He's a tough guy. I want him back on CSI as soon as things improve in his life!!

Who knows what really happened and if he is battling an addiction then he needs support because it truly is a disease. I've worked in the mental health field and addiction is just an awful thing to see someone go through.

Am I being too emotional about this?

7. MsCatherineBrown

myfuturecsi I don't think you are being to emotional about this. I cried the first time I got news of him leaving the show. I loved Warrick as a character from the first season. Its gonna be really hard for me to watch tomorrows episode. I just hope that Gary gets all the help he needs and can get his life back on track. Hopefully when he gets better he will guest on the show or something.

8. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

*bows head* *cries* Want to join me in a moment of silence for Warrick? Or do you think he'll somehow live? I think he'd be paralyzed if he did. I think he's gone...the actor may have had issues but I kinda liked the character. I'm sooo sad now!

9. MsCatherineBrown

I'm so sad right now. Hes my favorite character always has been since the very first season. I thought he was safe until the undersheiff showed up and then I was like oh no somethings gonna happen. I wannasay hes alive and will be back but I have a strong feeling they finally killed one of the main characters off. Why did it have to be him.:(

I mainly put this response in a spoiler not to expose the episode to those who have not seen it yet.

Last edited: May 16, 2008
  10. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Technically, since the episode has aired, it's not a spoiler anymore, but just to be considerate of those who haven't seen it...

Nooooooooooo!!!!!! I'm so upset. I really didn't think they were going to kill him off. And no, I don't think he's still alive. Maybe if it were Miami, but Vegas tends to be a bit more realistic. I've loved Warrick since the first episode I ever saw. He's always been my favorite, even when he was barely visible. He will be missed :(

11. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Hey guys! Just stopping in to say
    sorry. I think they did him wrong. :(

12. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

Hey. None of you probably know me, but Crysthala is back to say... wow, hang on one moment. I seem to have forgotten my UBB code. The site has been shinified since I last visited here. Aha, I found the spoiler button (aww, how cute, it's a little smiley).

Ahem, anyway, in this probably unnecessary spoiler box, as I think there is no one on the face of the earth that doesn't know what happened, I will give a toast to Warrick.

First, three (or four, or five) cheers for Gary for making his last (probably) appearance on the show go out with a bang (could make a bad onomatopoeia pun, too callous, not going to). Well done. :thumbsup: Second, three (or four or five) bonks on the head to Gary for being dumb enough to do drugs and get himself fired, making everyone all depressed, and making me write this post. :scream: He gets more kudos than bonks on the head, though, as Gary is a wonderful actor who gave life to a brilliant character whom we all love and adore. And drool over. :drool: Also, cheers to Gary's parents for creating such a talented and sexy man. *bubbly stuff* In the next season's opener, I hope Grissom gets to kill the Undersheriff. :devil: I knew there was a reason I didn't like that guy.

That's pretty much all I have to say. Except, of course, full salute of awesomeness to Warrick Brown, and may he rest in a bed of rosepetals, or something equally poetic and nice smelling. Now I'm off to other places to rant about other things. Toodles!

13. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

I don't even care about it being a spoiler.

I want him back. It isn't fair.

It's just not fair.

14. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Hi guys. Just stopped in to say:

W T F.

I love Gary. And Warrick. And I want him back too. Right now. If CSI doesn't want him, I will take him with open arms. :[

15. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Okay it seems unclear about spoilers and when they no longer are.

Just to make it easier on new folks and folks a tad confused, A spoiler is no longer a spoiler on this board once it airs in ALL U.S. Time Zones. This is why we ask that the eps be discussed in either the ep thread, or if you want to make brief comments about it use the code. So to make it easier, we have a time frame set up for the point in which no tag would be needed in a non spoiler thread, that would be 1:00 am eastern time, by this point the show has ended in all U.S. time zones.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.