"Gary/Warrick Total Appreciation!!" Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by ruzila, Jul 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Re: "Gary/Warrick Total Appreciation!!" Part 2

Just a little news on Gary. His girlfriend has been arrested for domestic violence against him.

Here's the link to the story.

Here's part of it:

According to TMZ, the LAPD responded to a domestic disturbance call yesterday afternoon at the actor’s home in Venice, California. When officers arrived, they observed Dourdan with bruises and scratches all over his face.

Officers then placed his girlfriend, 21-year-old Maria Asis del Alamo, in handcuffs and brought her down to the station, where she we booked on misdemeanor domestic battery.

I'm glad to see he didn't strike back.

2. lil_janie

lil_janie Hit and Run

Not hitting back is saying so much about him. He's a great guy every way you look, but she should be more than just booked. I hate agresion, no matter who's doing it. I mean, what could he possibly do, or say, to make her hit him so hard he bruises, and to scratch the life out of him? He's a big guy, it is not an easy task.
    I really feel sorry for Gary.

3. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Well, Gary has been charged for domestic abuse himself (not with this girlfriend) a few years ago, but he may have learned his lesson. However, he is a big guy and I wouldn't try hit him. :lol: He, obviously, kept his anger in check. It shows he has changed and I hope it stays that way.

I do miss him on the show and I most definitely miss Warrick and Nick working cases together. Dang writer's strike...I was hoping for one more 'funny' case with those two working on it. Another case they could bet on or something. :lol: Those two characters were, well, characters when they worked together and it was a great friendship. I miss it. :(

4. lil_janie

lil_janie Hit and Run

I didn't know he used to have anger control issues. Good for him he changed. Like you said he's a big guy, and it is plain stupid trying anything :rolleyes:

I miss Nick & Warrick banter and friendship and bets too. So, so much. They were great together, and they kept each other in check. Nick had Warrick's back, and the other way around. Poker face and heart in sleave - so different but so good for each other. Warrick dying broke them all - not only Gil. Nick doesn't have anyone now to support him, not even Greg who's evidently his great friend. Nowdays it's Nick who's kipping the lab together, as I have said before. It's good for his character development, but I still miss Warrick, and it's still a great loss.

5. INACTIVEQuinn Fabray

INACTIVEQuinn Fabray Lab Technician

I'm glad he didn't hit back. That shows a lot of control. I can respect someone like that. :thumbsup: Thanks for posting the article speedystokesgirl, I'll have to check that out.

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I totally love Gary and his character Warrick, fav. for sure, and have missed hm dearly, but he's got a history of well, not too [for a lack nasty profiling, not good relationships with women], He's been with many and all ended badly, two kids with two different woman etc. so who knows what happened here, we weren't there. They were all hunky-dory in Spain not too long ago:(

GARY AND GAL IN SPAIN

7. city hunter

city hunter Rookie

Miss you, Warrick!

8. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I found this cool picture of Gary and George. And yes he is missed:(

BEST BUDS

9. city hunter

city hunter Rookie

I wish he would come back, may be in a flashback.

10. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I found this picture of Gary with his daughter and Eric and one of his friends that was just taken this weekend.
    Gary and Eric

11. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

Thanks for sharing.Nice to see Gary is smiling and having fun with his daughter. Nice to see Eric too ofcourse... :)

Now i miss the days Warrick was walking, hopping, talking and joking in the lab...

12. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Finally! After almost 4 years, you've reached 1,000 posts! Congratulations, Gary/Warrick fans! :)

Closing this thread out, but discussion/pics may continue in the new thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.