"Gary/Warrick Total Appreciation!!" Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by ruzila, Jul 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

I was actually gonna ask if anyone has seen A Perfect Stranger. I'm going to see it tonight with my aunt and uncle, and was SOO happy when I looked it up and saw that he's in it. Is his part any good?

2. beccablue

beccablue Hit and Run

yeah he does pretty good in the movie. Its a small role but he still does a great job :)

3. Dementia

Dementia Dead on Arrival

I saw the movie several hours ago. I thought the movie was actually really good for a thriller/drama. It wasn't very "on the edge of your seat," but it still made for a good movie. It definitely made you think.

Now about Gary's part....

He actually made good with a very small part, and I like that. However, I was slightly disappointed, so maybe I was expecting more. It seems he was used as filler, but he's also a supporting character. In one scene, he's having sex, and in another scene, Halle Berry's character is ripping him a new one because of some info he didn't previously share with her. But I think a good actor is not about how many scenes or parts one has, but how one utilizes them. So, I may be a little biased, but hats off to Gary! :)

4. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

I agree...I expected his parts to be longer. My aunt and uncle don't watch CSI, so after the movie, my aunt said "That's your CSI guy huh?" I told her that no, that wasn't Warrick, that was someone else who looks like Warrick, and se told me that I have reality ssues, which I do :p
    I have trouble seperating actors from caracters...

5. ruzila

ruzila CSI Level Two

Hey Hey Hey...

My love for Gary/Warrick has not dwindled though I wonder at times about my love for CSI :rolleyes:

I've been pleasantly surprised with the last 3 eps. Yes, even Labrats because better two scenes and mention of Henry using War's pic to pick up girls online than having Warrick for 1 minute sniffing boxers. :p

As for Gary, I don't believe a thing that comes out of Lisa Snowden's mouth. They've been on again off again and considering there's been no sight of her since the holidays... I'm guessing its off again. THANK GOD! *cough* Meh, I don't like her so much. Could u tell? :lol:

Here's a Gary goodie for my absence ...

[​IMG]

~R.C.

6. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

What??? Now, wait a minute...You don't like Lisa??? :lol: I'm shocked, shocked I tell ye!;)
    Good to see you back and good to read about his part in Perfect Strangers. I was doubting whether or not I would check it out but maybe I will afterall. Did someone say he was having sex in one of his scenes? :devil: *Yep, I'm seeing that movie...*

7. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

Awww... where's the Warrick love? :D

Hi all! I'm back here because I've been missing Warrick terribly. I've been watching Season 2 and there's this episode, "Primum Non Nocere", which is a great Warrick episode. It's the one wherein he met this singer in the bar and he was really drawn to her. But in the end he had to let her go. I LOVED the Warrick/Nick dynamics in this ep. It's that kind of interaction that I'm missing from the show now.

8. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Yay for the Warrick thread! Poor boy doesn't get nearly enough love. Thanks for bumping it, Cofi

Primim Non Nocere was an excellent episode. Gary did a great job in it. It was easy to see how conflicted Warrick was about the situation.

And I have to say, I'm also missing the interaction between Nick and Warrick. I mean, sure, we see them work together, but where's the friendship? What happened to having each other's backs and flipping coins for the best scene? (okay, so granted that last one didn't work out so well, but still...)

9. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

I miss Warrick sooo much!

10. CSIChick27

CSIChick27 Dead on Arrival

Hey did anyone catch what Warrick said about his wife in the latest episode "Leapin' Lizards"? If so, can you tell me, I missed it. :(

11. minime101

minime101 Victim

"Maybe it would work out better if Tina was someone who did what we did. At least she'd understand the hours."

That's what I heard and there was no ring on his left hand.

12. CSIChick27

CSIChick27 Dead on Arrival

okay thanks alot. Hmmm, so Warrick might be seperated?

13. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

^^ Hmmm I missed that. Thanks for pointing out. Have to re-watch the epi.

I am watching Too Tough To Die on Spike right now, and Warrick is -as usual- handsome ... but you know what's missing? An earring. Would make him look so much hotter :D Like a small diamond or something. I know I know not exactly professional looking but *sigh* who cares? Makes him look :eek:

Like here :cool:

*dies*

14. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

:lol: Too Tough to Die, I loved the WWF Smackdown part :lol: and when Catherine took that picture when he was in that awkward postion :lol:

15. babygirl2667

babygirl2667 Dead on Arrival

Hey everyone. Nice to be back. I had to give some love to my boy, GD!!! I have been so disappointed this season with the lack of Warrick love when they told us that they would have something for him to do this season. I mean, why have this gorgeous man on your show if you're not going to use him? I would say that he's being used as window dressing, but he's not even on screen long enough to do that! I did like this episode with the banter between him and Nick. I miss their relationship. It seems to have take a back seat the Sara/Grissom thing. I don't dislike the Sara characted as much as I used to, but I don't think that Sara and Griss have the chemistry that Griss and Catherine have. I seems forced to me. My opinion, folks. Don't kill me.
    Felicia

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.