"Gary/Warrick Total Appreciation!!" Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pictures:
1 large (400x400)or
2 medium (130x130)or
3 small (115x115)

Anything larger then the max size should be put into links, and we ask no more the "6 URL Links" per post, people will click on (most likely instructions regarding pictures will be in the first post of that thread) as it stretches the screen. Please upload any pictures to your own site to link over, as hotlinking is not allowed.

MacsGirlMel said:
ROFL at dorky tubby *giggle*

He did get some actual screentime last night. Not bad if you ask me...

Yeah he did. Let's hope it wasn't a one time thing. I'll go mad if he'll disappear again. It's awfully annoying how little screen time he got so far this season.

Hey, I just saw Gary being interviewed on the E! red carpet show for the Grammys. He was smooth as ever. They asked him what music he listened to, he said it varied between hip hop, classical, rock n roll, and stuff in between. Then he was showing off his threads and the lady interviewer (what is her name?) said he just flashed his boxers - which I must have blinked & missed. Will have to go back & rewind the tape for a peek.

I'll put a link up for the video clip of the interview tomorrow at my place in my Grammy review post.(address is in my profile) I don't have the video uploaded yet. Here is a cap of the interview:

Oh, and they didn't catch him flashing his boxers on camera. Damn!!

more screen time would be even more perfect
Agreed! There isn't nearly enough Warrick. He better have a good 'personal' storyline coming up. I mean, this whole marriage thing has been dragging on. It's getting kind of boring, IMO.

kaylyne said:
Hey, I just saw Gary being interviewed on the E! red carpet show for the Grammys. He was smooth as ever. They asked him what music he listened to, he said it varied between hip hop, classical, rock n roll, and stuff in between. Then he was showing off his threads and the lady interviewer (what is her name?) said he just flashed his boxers - which I must have blinked & missed. Will have to go back & rewind the tape for a peek.

Oh, how nice! I can't wait for the video! (By the way, sweets, the interviewer's name is Giuliana DePandi. :))

DragonflyDreamer said:
more screen time would be even more perfect
Agreed! There isn't nearly enough Warrick. He better have a good 'personal' storyline coming up. I mean, this whole marriage thing has been dragging on. It's getting kind of boring, IMO.

Well ah... they have promised a few stuff before the season started (things that I won't mention here because I guess they could be considered spoilers... *skeptical look*... but anyway...) Nothing has happened though and I'm uber-disappointed that Warrick is lacking screen time. Well it's been getting a bit better recently but they are wasting screen time on such petty and uninteresting things that I think it's pretty ridiculous.

*grumbles* Bring Gary back.

Someone on LJ said one of Gary's kids was in Loco Motives...anyone got any info on that?

Also I was watching Spike's Who Are You rerun...was that a tattoo on Gary's arm in that ep? I don't know if I've seen it before or not. Anyway the sleeveless scenes were hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back