Gary #2: Fire Alarm Hottness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that definately melts the snow and everything else around it. *steam wisps*

I seriously don't know how actors can do it; sure they've got the bodies to take their clothes off but I'd be totally frozen undressing in front of millions of people lol. *hands it to guys like Gary*

hotinher.gif
i think i need a very very very, cold shower
shower.gif

me too

jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuussssssssss!

could he b more sexy? no really i really wanna know coz i dnt think its possible.

if i ever meet him ud need an army to stop me from jumpin on him.

wheres the butt love frm obilly ??? is it a movie or just a secret camera in his dressing room.

mind goes to gutter! :devil: :devil: :devil:

well....thanks for your appreciation, its from the film ransom just before the sex scene :devil: :devil:

and my mind too is in the good old english gutter!!

orgasmicbilly said:
well....thanks for your appreciation, its from the film ransom just before the sex scene :devil: :devil:

and my mind too is in the good old english gutter!!

ransom eh... *runs to video store*

i cant believe you have never seen it its *bleep* amazing!!

best film ive seen in a long time.....he he sooo hot as the bad guy!!!

well thats the weird thing....before i was 13 or 14 i didnt really know who gary was....he actually used to scare the bugs out of me!!

i actually wanted to never look at him ever again!!

but now....if im not looking at him im cursing the poor guy who took away his picture from my face!!

I remember him from Mice of Men and i was 6, my parents took me w/ them to the movies all the time. even though i fell asleep during the movie.

awwww bless!!!

luckily i live in england so we have to watch of mice and men at least 10 times in class and we have a whole 3 hour exam on it!!!....its fab!!, what with how hot he looks in the film

and then to top it off listening to the audiobook while yourin bed....mmmmmm!!

I remember watching it in english class, all the girls were like ew that guy is so old and ugly. pist me off.

well.....ive not...i managed ot get my mum to watch csi and now shes in love with danny messer and she keeps calling him "danny messer with me!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back