Gary #2: Fire Alarm Hottness

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^Paul Guilfoyle(?) :confused:

Impostor was written by sci-fi author Philip K. Dick (who also wrote the novel which Blade Runner was adapted from). Scott Rosenberg wrote the adapted screenplay for it (whose other writing credits include Gone In 60 Seconds and a couple of Nick Hornby's books).

I believe Impostor was part of a movie trilogy adapted from Dick's short fictions but the producers loved Impostor so much they decided to flesh it out and turn it into a full-length film.

For those who have seen the original 40-minute film (included in the dvd), was there much difference between the smex scenes at the start? All I know is that Gary's tongue action was cut in the full feature :(

ranma said:
All I know is that Gary's tongue action was cut in the full feature :(
Tongue action :confused: What tongue action....is it tongue action me we likey :devil: or tongue action that will freak me out :eek:??????????

Sorry, Ranma :lol: CSI_Chic was wondering who played Brass because he played a role in Ransom too. The Actor's name is Paul Gulifoyle.

*whispers* I got an extra TV magazine Gary cover if anyone wants it. (is that allowed on here? I forget) PM me if you want it...delete it if it's not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back