Gary #2: Fire Alarm Hottness

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not even going to count my pictures I dont want to embarrass myself. :D :D :D Lets just say I have 15 dvds full of clips and pictures and about 25 cd’s full of pictures, articles fan art and fan fiction and I am running out of space on my PC again...plus all the movies ...... err possibly I need to get a life.....but he is so cute

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Mmm, I checked the folders on my laptop: a mess.
I put all the pic in the CSI:NY folder, more than 6.000 pics (promos, caps, wallpapers...) about ALL the show.
I gotta create a GARY folder soon...THIS will be my next hobby! LOL

athens said:
feenx ,were you alone at the cinema or with your sister?! :D
Alone :lol: :eek: thanks G there was only a few people in there. I made sure to sit close to a family with kids,if Gary wasn't scaring the kids i sure was :eek: :lol:
Gary pics.....i need to make a special folder for them all my pics are mixed up.

Yes i'm neat.. I have a CSI file, then sub folders for all the photos of the csi guys (ie Gary/Mac, David/Horatio):lol:

Hey i finally saw Forest Gump for the first time.. MMMMM Lt, Dan...

I wonder Lt. Dan Taylor... Dt. Mac Taylor Any relation? :lol:

Lt. Dan was engaged towards the end... Mmmmmmm ;)

This is kinda ironic.. Lt Dan Band

See if you reconize the song.. Funny huh.. They do a cover to the theme to one of garys shows :lol:

I love Gary in Forrest Gump... I think it's one of the best characthers he's ever portrayed.... and plus he's shirtless a lot of time :lol:

Mel i want to see that TV guide cover honey!

Absolutely. He's great in it.

As for Gary, after seeing him in person I have to say my respect for him as an actor is growing by the minute. Oh, and he's a lot more handsome too! *g*

Orison said:
As for Gary, after seeing him in person I have to say my respect for him as an actor is growing by the minute. Oh, and he's a lot more handsome too! *g*

wow, I am so Jelous :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back