Gary #2: Fire Alarm Hottness

Status
Not open for further replies.
iheartnickcath said:
He's a hot bad boy.
Garys a bad boy in a few movies. Ransom for one and Reindeer Games.. In Ransom you see Mad and Pissy Gary aka Mad and Pissy Mac :lol:

*i just check my gary-mac pic folder i have 154 pics :D*

::counts her own set of pics::

OMFG, 576! :eek: Discounting the icons I've made and the rest of my NY pics in a cd I've put aside...somewhere (but I think I got less than a hundred there before my other PC went kaput)

I have 77 pictures of gary-with-a-bass alone :lol:

No, I'm not obsessed, I just have a...slight crush ;)

ranma said:
::counts her own set of pics::

OMFG, 576! :eek: Discounting the icons I've made and the rest of my NY pics in a cd I've put aside...somewhere (but I think I got less than a hundred there before my other PC went kaput)

I have 77 pictures of gary-with-a-bass alone :lol:

No, I'm not obsessed, I just have a...slight crush ;)

:) :D

:cool:^^a slight crush!?aham,exactly!>.. :D

what,is not allowted to post it here? :confused:can you do it please! :rolleyes:I want to see that picture!

Ooookay. I may have gone overboard. Fine. So it's a little more than a slight crush :p

Anyway, there's a very short clip of Gary being interviewed over here. He goes on a little under a minute and talks for a very short time. Still, it was nice to see him around and about :cool:

Drat, I dunno when Open Season will open here.

I keep reading/hearing that Open Season is great! On Gary Sinise Central, one of the posters said that every time Gary's evil hunter character came onscreen, one of the kids in the theatre would start crying. :lol: Gary would be so proud!

I think I saw that one...poor feenx...I hated those days too. *loves having cable now*

awww, MB...I can't wait to see the movie myself.

Proud for scaring the poor kids?? :confused:

I like it!> :lol:.I hope I'll see it too!>..But I am not risking taking my brother with me...he is dangerous! ;)

athens said:
Proud for scaring the poor kids?? :confused:
I migth go today *crosses fingers* my sister wants to go to the movies and i get to choose the movie ;) so we'll be the only 20 something year old's in the theater :p :lol:

Some more speckled gary..
I love having a dvd player on my computer :D
These are from the Forgotten..
0020.jpg

0035.jpg

mmmmmmm
yahoo_drool.gif
Me likey the pictures :D I saw Open Season, it ok...but everytime i heard Gary i melted in a puddle of goo :lol:

^I agree..he looks so sweet and good,plus he wears glasses!

feenx ,were you alone at the cinema or with your sister?! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back