Gary #2: Fire Alarm Hottness

Status
Not open for further replies.
erm...this one
Mac_and_horse.jpg

like to take that one for a ride, and i ain't talking about the horse :devil:

I want to say TNT had it on, Reindeer Games at like 5am yesterday morning. yes stayed up and watched it.
Gary was a little psycho....and scary..
Looks awfull with long hair and a beard but who cares just look at that bo.....dy
_drool__by_Sayurri.gif

games01.jpg

games02.jpg

yahoo_drool.gif
yahoo_drool.gif
yahoo_drool.gif
erm....*slips on drool, gets up* Im ok people no need to worry. I didn't see Open Season, but someone told me he plays the bad hunter.

Yep, he plays badassed "Shaw". If you scroll up, I think I gave a video link to one of his OS short interviews where he talks about his character :cool:

Hmm, CSI_Chic, your avvie *told* me to post this :)

It's one of my fave pics ;)

thank you for the picture with horatio and Mac!>.they look both great!<.. ;) :D
and thanks for the horse picture! :lol:

I so need to see more movies of Gary!

I was glad I finally caught his (way too brief) performance yesterday in The Green Mile, I've never seen him in that one! (Never watched the whole movie). He definitely looks delectable in it. And those pix of him as Gabriel in Reindeer Games... *drool* Yeah, not a great movie, but it's worth it just to see Gary! He was...definitely in some fine, fine shape in that movie... :p And I actually liked the facial hair, on him.

Randsome i think...i saw it when i was little when it came out, but i can't remember that much of the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back