Gary #2: Fire Alarm Hottness

Status
Not open for further replies.
ranma said:
Hmm, CSI_Chic, your avvie *told* me to post this :)

Thats for the pic :D
_drool__by_Sayurri.gif

speaking of Ransom I just checked that movie out today from the library... still need to watch it. MMM Gary
I have a bunch of gary movies on my request list from the library :p

feenx said:
Me too, i've only seen Forrest Gump, Snake Eyes, Apollo 13, Impostor and Of Mice and Men

We have the same list. I'll just add Ransom to that one and that's it for me :( Although I now have The Stand within my grasp :devil:

Oh, I almost forgot, I did see The Human Stain, but I only saw his scenes. Scanned forward thru everything else. Not even Wentworth Miller's presence could drag me into the bog. Does that count? :p

I didn't really like Reindeer games.. i was kinda dumb i just watched because of gary then he look werid.. I'm working on my gary movies along with my david movies.....
16.gif

I've seen appollo 13 a few times but never knew that gary was in it.. so i have to watch it again..

i went to imdb.com for his filmogorphy and just choose some that looked appling to me... :)

just got done watching Ransom.. Mean, bad Gary :( Holly Languge Gary needs his mouth washed out with soap :lol:

Badassed Jimmy Shaker! :devil: I read from a Ron Howard article (or was it a Gary one?) that our beloved Mr. Sinise was really concerned about his violent scene with Rene Russo (worried about hurting her for real). I can't remember what was the scene about for the life of me :lol:

Man, I gotta rewatch that film.

There are lots to choose from - Mission to Mars has the best ending, The Forgotten, Fallen Angel (he's so sweet in that one)and, if you can find it and can stand watching a movie about golf, he has a fairly small part in A Gentleman's Game but it's a very thought-provoking movie and he steals every scene he's in (naturally!) My favorite is still Impostor!

feenx, there are so many Gary movies I could recommend! :lol: Some of them he's a star or co-star in, and some he has more minor roles, but he always seems to steal whatever scene he has, no matter how small.

As far as his overall magnificent acting performances, I would rate Of Mice & Men, and George Wallace up at the top (well, Forrest Gump too, but I'm assuming everyone has already seen that one!) George Wallace is harder to find (I ordered online) and it's long, it was meant as a 2-part mini series on TV so it's 3.5 hours, but Gary is absolutely riveting in it, and I was never bored for a second. He gave a flawless performance, and he truly deserved the Emmy that he won, for it. Angelina Jolie was terrific in it too, as was Mare Winningham as Wallace's first wife (Jolie was the second wife).

Apollo 13 is just a great overall movie to watch, even though Gary's role isn't major in it, he still has some good scenes. And of course, The Stand, what can I say? Stu Redman in jeans and white T-shirt. *drool* Plus, it's a great movie to watch if you have a loooooong day to do it. And if you like the sci fi/spooky genre, this film is a keeper :D

It is Tuesday so I don't have time for DVD's!..I have seen the forgotten bounce[or smth!]and some scenes from others!... :p..Impostor is what kinf of movie? ;)

Impostor is a sci-fi movie, written by the same author who wrote Blade Runner (I'm blanking on the name right now) and also stars Vincent DinOfrio, Gary Dourdan and Tony Shalhoub. Not that it matters - just watch the shower scene at the beginning *g*

I also need to watch MtM...and OMOM, I got it from the library but there was too much floor work in the kitchen to watch it. I'll just have to go sit with the dogs in the family room when I get it again lol.

Imposter, part of me wants to see it but the Gary-torment well his character being tormented,makes me wanna cry too lol.

I haven't seen it yet but watch A Midnight Clear...I can say that there's nekkidGary in the beginning...in the snow yet. *always wants to find ways to warm him up when she sees that*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back