Gary #2: Fire Alarm Hottness

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooooh,you changed your name!...nice change!.. ;)

I know,but I can't watch it anywhere and I can't find any[from CSINY] DVD'S to buy or at least rent here!! :( :rolleyes:

The first crossover and not blink? They've had like 3 haven't they? ... that ones probably on Miami, then. Unless they hid it from you, :lol:

*whacks Mel on the back of the head and whistles* Mine.

^what do you mean 3! :confused:..the first one is the MIA/NYC non stop and manhatan manhunt!the 3!?or I misunderstood!... :lol:

iheartnickcath said:
Watch a little of both. You know NY's playing season 1. If you've seen the first ep. it should be easy. Take turns. Gary, then David, David then Gary. :D ... yeah, i've got nothing.

:lol: well i just found out that the aren't on at the same time. CSI:NY is on a 10pm and CSI:miami is on at 11pm he he so i can watch both gary and david then go to bed :) and have plesent dreams
16.gif

*whacks Lynn back* mine!

BTW They're starting with SITC...which isn't entirely bad for me, I need to see two S2 eps yet and they'll come up fast since they're early ones.

Right,now are 3!..I didn't count felony flight!But I need too see that!!!.. :rolleyes:

From pictures I have seen seems like Mac-Gary was nice in it! :D

D**m :eek: I know he was in The Green Mile!!! :mad: Argh!!! And I forgot to tape it last time it was on tv!! Nooooo... :(

Mac in Felony Flight is hot as usual, and the scene with the horse...how cute :rolleyes:

daaannnngg!!!! He looks HOT in those glasses never seen that movie,but it's now in my list of movies to see :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back