Gary #2: Fire Alarm Hottness

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take both of you
splitform.gif

No you're all wrong girls. Gary and Mac are MINE, MINE, MINE!! No point fighting, I've got him snaffled away in a private room just for us... :devil:

And feenx, I think he plays the voice of the hunter? Can anyone confirm? I'm looking forward to Open Season screening Down Under - just to hear his voice!!

and Hey! I've shared with you, wheres the love?
Ok feenx sorry now. it's Mel's fault.

kiwifan said:
And feenx, I think he plays the voice of the hunter? Can anyone confirm? I'm looking forward to Open Season screening Down Under - just to hear his voice!!
Me too, im taking my nephew and brother next week.

It's a good excuse feenx!! I don't have any nieces or nephews or little kids to take, so I'm just going to have to look like a sad grown-up in a kids movie drooling over the voice of one of the characters!! Oh well.

And yes, Mel is very mean! I mean, how could she possibly think of attaching a GPS to Gary... no fair! :)

lol...or I could go lower tech and just put a radio collar on him. Although then his neck wouldn't be exposed...maybe on his wrist then. Or I think GPS could be like a satellite tracking tag, that works :)

I know a very good dentist, and as for hiding him... my garage is a good place 'cause Mell won't dare go to my neighborhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back