Gary #2: Fire Alarm Hottness

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol
i so cannot wait to come on here later when its been shown over there! lol i wanna know wat happens so make sure ya give up the goss!!! :D

Luveykat said:
Does this mean they can't take their handcuffs off set too ;) :devil:
*thinking naughty thoughts*

I think everyone here would be thinking naughty thoughts, Luveykat! I know I sure am. If only I could get my hands on Gary and some handcuffs, I could get up to all sorts of mischief!! :devil:

Only if you hid him from me well enough! :devil: *looks around, making sure Lynn doesn't see her with him. Or Feenx*

Ooo, Mel, you sneaky thing! Maybe I can re-programme it, so it sends you in the opposite direction to where I'm hiding away with him... all on our own... with handcuffs... and chocolate sauce and whipped cream!! :lol:

Hello *self-consiously waves*

I honestly do not know why I haven't posted in here yet. I am a huge Gary Sinise fan! We're watching his version of Of Mice and Men in school and I am completely in love with him. He's an awesome actor... and he's really hot!

feenx said:
Here you go Lynn i got 2
mgfaint.gif
fainting.gif

Both of those are perfect :D

Your welcome Lynn.
Ok back to Gary talk, so who's gonna go watch Opean Season just to hear his voice :lol: cause i am, but im taking my little nephew :D i don't spend enough time with that little boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back