Gary #2: Fire Alarm Hottness

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very tempted to see it just for him. That's the only reason I'm paying attention to the movie Of Mice and Men in school. I just read the book so I know what happens, so I just sit there and drool over his hotness!

I love the movie and book of Mice and Men when my teacher showed that movie in class she was surprise to see me in class everyday :lol:

A huge WELCOME to the Gary thread (and all it's madness!) Smiliee! Always glad to have another Gary fan drop on by! Be sure to post often, we like to yak, here!

Glad you like Of Mice & Men, Gary (and John M.) were both amazing in that one. No matter how many times I watch it, I still manage to tear up or outright bawl in the end, Gary just looks so...shattered. :( Damn, I wish they had that movie around to watch in English Lit class, when I was in high school... (yeah, I'm old. So sue me. :lol:) Old, but still fun! :D

here is one hot pic for you ladies :D

301_0187.jpg

I finally decided to join in the madness and just have to say I love ALL the pictures of Gary posted (hey, what's not to like?) Impostor is one of my favorite movies, although the beginning of my DVD is probably worn thin by now - can't get past that shower scene without rewinding at least twice!

welcome shaofu!... have fun here! :D

thnxz chelli_ he is sooooo good! ;)>.I wanna see the premiere!...That look on his face,and the fact that he is not wearing a tie like the most episodes!!... :rolleyes:

welcome :) But Gary's ours, you can't have him. :Giggles evily: Feenx, Lynn and I plus a few others fight over him all the time...and Mac too ;)

ok...this question may be somewhere in this madness, but I don't want to hunt it down. In the season finale and the season premier of CSI:NY, GS has a scar on the left side of his chest. He tells Stella it is from an old wound. Is the scar real and if so what is it from? If it is not real, then major kudos to the show for continuity.

Welcome to the Gary Madness, shaofu! :D

CSI Boston, I've never seen that scar on Gary in any of his movies (and he has been shirtless in quite a few movies!) *drool* So I think the scar is just for the show. And I agree with you, kudos to NY for some great continuity, because if he didn't have that scar in the beginning scene of the premiere, there would have been a ton of sharp-eyed Mac Groupies who would have noticed! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back