Gary #2: Fire Alarm Hottness

Status
Not open for further replies.
so this is the line so Gary can father our children?
i got named picked out already Luka.
*watches iheartnickcath run to the front of the line* hey!!!! get back here!!!!!

checks her backpack:

copy of Kama Sutra...check
bottles of Gatorade...check
chocolates...check

Falls in line as well

Gary's gonna get the workout of his life :devil:

Hey!!! i brougth olive oil too, poor gary i'll be surprised if he'll be able to walk after were done with him :devil:

Yeah, he sure is going to get a workout - but just think of all those baby Garys we're going to get out into the world. Gotta keep him alive for the next generation!! :)

I'm not getting into the line...I'm going from the back door okay? :lol:..

and yeah,it's good to see that an actor with so much success and good movies is still down to earth..! ;)

Wait, there's a back door?
**sneaks quietly out of line**
If there's a back door, I'm sure there'll be a side entrance somewhere... :)

*whispers in Mels ear* Theres a backdoor? *whacks her* You didn't mention a backdoor!. *hears Feenex* Oh I'm sorry. I can't hear you! *Smirks* ooh door open! *runs through it*

*i manage to prize open the bathroom window and on climbing through it i find a wet and dripping gary sinise in the shower and quickly run over and lock the door*
"hi gary!"

wow, where getting pretty violent in here.
*slowly walks to the back doorway, but gets pushed out of the way by iheartnickcath*

........ o__O So this is why I was called for crowd control...

He's over there! -> Here!

*drags Mel and Lynn away while I still have the chance* No more Gary for you two. =_=;

*MB watches quietly as all her fellow Gary fans squibble amongst themselves about back doors and side doors, then sneaks up the center while no one's watching...only to find...orgasmicbilly already has him locked in the shower with her!!!! :lol: Shucks, foiled again! Tapping foot, waiting patiently in line at the new line outside the shower door...* Hey Ladies, new line is over here! OB, y'all make sure that shower is squeaky clean after you're done, okay? Don't want anyone slipping on the soap... :D

Woohoo, made 3rd place :D
** silently schemes how to get in front of MB **
If you ask me, in that pic Gary just looks like he's standing waiting for us all, dontcha think?? :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back