Gary #2: Fire Alarm Hottness

Status
Not open for further replies.
very funny, Lauren, now get offa me! *struggles out of the grip* You and your Smacked-endangering triangle...*ahem* Sorry, I can't resist teasing her about our RP, even here LOL. *runs for 4th place and figures how to cut*

now,you gave me a lof of evidence to prove that you are all crazy... :lol:....about Gary...and I am getting the 5th place because the other crazy fans didn't let me in from my back door...
crazy people :lol:

Ummmmm...orgasmicbilly, are we DONE YET? Y'know, shower thing & all... Shhh-shhhh-shhhhower? Naughty girl, I'm next! Hellllllllllllllooooo, Gary! :lol:

(Sorry, all of a sudden I've had a terrible night. A Customer Tragedy, a real tragedy. Has anyone had their heart broken over something that they dont' even know the person? You like your customer so much and feel so bad for them when something bad happens. This customer placed an ad with me to find their missing beautiful cat. They offer a $1000 reward. They place a bunch of huge ads to find kitty. I have every hope that kitty will be found. I got a phone call from customer right now, they found kitty... :( someone poisoned the kitty. WHO in their right mind could do that? I cried my heart out, right along with my customer. Who could do that?!!

Sorry, but I had to share. I feel soooo bad for this couple. I just lost my kitty by natural causes, and to know that someone purposely took the life of someone else's kitty for no reason. :( I hate that.

Yeah, orgasmicbilly, we're getting impatient out here..!! I don't want to have to wait much longer :(

Oh, MBGrissom, that's just awful. I can't believe people do nasty things like that, and it's so easy to feel so sorry for your customers when bad things like that happen. Hope you're feeling better soon (sit around in the Gary thread, you'll soon perk up :))

*bangs on door* Hurry UP orgasmicbilly!!

*i come stumbling out of the bathroom out of breath, with wet clothes and a grin on my face*

"i think he's going to need a lot of hard exercise to wear that man down!"
*i shout and collapse on the floor....a slam of the bathroom door is heard as i fall asleep on the floor*

Lauren!!! *plots with Mel*

Feenx You know I loves you. :D

Hurry Up, MB!!.. *looks at Mel* pss, lets go over to the window, and pull Gary out while MB's not looking.

Talkin' about fathers.... I've just noticed he's born the same year as my dad.... and i wouldn't mind, you know, to "hug" with him, which is weird 'cause he could be my father.... Anyways, i'm the first in the line to go get him! :lol:

iheartnickcath said:
Hurry Up, MB!!.. *looks at Mel* pss, lets go over to the window, and pull Gary out while MB's not looking.
shhhhhh
*follows iheartnickcath and Mel to the window*

iheartnickcath said:

Oi, you two *drags them back in line*
Feenx and I fought fair and square for our place in line... no queue jumping!
MB! Make sure you lock that bathroom window, ok?!

So Gary needs a workout, huh orgasmicbilly? Don't worry, I'll give him a workout!!! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back