Gary #2: Fire Alarm Hottness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, you are sooooo right.

And that man makes me craaaaaa-zy!! Well, what can he expect, when he's such a fine specimen of a male??!! :D

And then Gary goes...

What the hell are those women lining up for? :devil:

graygrumpy2zc1.jpg

picture from GarySiniseCentral

FEENX where did you get ur banner from??? ive been searching all over for good ones!!....everyytime i find one i get an email telling me its tooo large!!!:(:(

nice mac's!-nice banners...detective taylor for ever! :D...who doesn't want him??in here,you won't find a lot! :lol:

Oh so true, why indeedy?? Can't understand why anyone wouldn't want him... I know I sure do.
These banners that everyone has are gorgeous. I can see I'm going to have to try some creativity and make something... Hmmm, creativity with Gary. I like that idea :D

hehehehehe... poor Gary!... all those women for him. Nice picture btw... i love how he looks in it and i absolutely love that banner. I want one too!

orgasmicbilly said:
FEENX where did you get ur banner from??? ive been searching all over for good ones!!....everyytime i find one i get an email telling me its tooo large!!!:(:(
they just sent me a pm telling me it's to big :(
i like yours :)

Feenx if you send it to me I could re size it for you if you want.

orgazmicbilly if you go to the fan art forum on here there are loads of great banners and the guys take requests on the banners thread they will make you one to the right size if you ask them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back