Gary #2: Fire Alarm Hottness

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone knows the names of his children/?
anyway,it is part of his role although I don't think it would be very interesting for them..But at that age they know that is part of his job..! :D
I got the second half of season one from Switzerland when I was holidays because where I am I can't find anywhere..I was so happy that day!.. :rolleyes: :D

Sophie, McCanna, and Ella

thats his kids names

wat awsome names if you ask me!!

omg...i just found out gary's middle name is alan!!!

that means his initials are
G.A.S

orgasmicbilly said:
Sophie, McCanna, and Ella

thats his kids names

wat awsome names if you ask me!!

omg...i just found out gary's middle name is alan!!!

that means his initials are
G.A.S

I heard that that name McCanna was the origin of Mac's name, though now it's hard to find anything saying Mac's short for that. Apparently his military card didn't even say it.

I bet he's a fantastic father - he's always saying how important his family is to him. I think he'd be really supportive of his kids, and spends lots of time with them and all that.
I wish he could be father to my children... :D :rolleyes:

*nods* I think his wife is just about the luckiest woman on earth but his kids probably run right behind her. It is good to see a more down to earth celeb once in a while considering the state of hollywood these days.

LOL kiwi get in line, get in line :D

Oh its me!.. Yeah, shuddaup Mel. Its my fantasy.

Yes, get in line, though I must warn you. Its a long one. (Mostly because me and Mel get back into it)

lol very funny, there's plenty for both of us...but only after we tie up Stella so she can't hurt us hehe.

*nods* it's long indeed, very long by now.

Well... I suppose I can wait my turn, as long as you guys go easy on him - I don't want him worn out by the time it's my turn.. :devil:

Oooof...hey, quit shoving! Who stepped on my foot? Make room, I'm getting in line, too! (Not quite sure what I'm getting in line for, but if it involves Gary, I'm definitely there!) :lol:

LOL! MB, we're getting in line for Gary to father our children... man, he's going to be exhausted by the sounds of things :) But it will definitely be worth the wait :devil:

Oh I'm sorry MB was that your foot, I told Mel about pushing. Hey wait, Theres an opening. See ya! *runs to the front of the line*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back