Gary #2: Fire Alarm Hottness

Status
Not open for further replies.
which movie of him did you like the most...not in which one he was hot [:lol:] but best actor!

oh--happy birthday mel_ !

tis not stu my freind...it is out of a film called a gentalmans game lol!!

Hate to argue. I will need to dig out all my Stand caps but I am sure that that is Stu in the pic. Because his hair is shorter in Gentlemans Game and so are the sideburns and I dont remember him wearing that shirt in it, but the shirt does look like the one in The Stand where he is kissing Fran.

Sorry this is the only one I could find of Gentlemans Game before I rush out to work I have others if anyone wants to see them I will dig them out.
GentlemansGame11.jpg

Our Beloved Stu

TheStand15720x480.jpg

TheStand13720x480-1.jpg

StandMolly20.jpg

I think orgasmicbilly where ever you got the pic from its been miss labeled. As for buying Gentlemans Game guys you should cause its a great movie and Gary is excellent in it.

Fruitbat, thanks for posting those wonderful pictures, what a beautiful way to start out my day! :p He does look very similar in both roles though, doesn't he?

Oh, and athens, it's your birthday? Happy Birthday! I hope you have a Grand Day! :)

hey is not MY birthday...its mel's and I said happy birthday to her..!that cake near your name is bd isn't it! :lol:

how many years ago did he film those movies of the pictures...[oh,and thnxz for them] :D

Yeah it is. Now that I got it in my profile info so it comes up lol.

I'd love to borrow Mac for my b-day but either Stella or Peyton wouldn't like it much. *sigh* 'Cause I'd love him to jump outta my cake :devil: and the less clothes the better :D

athens said:
hey is not MY birthday...its mel's and I said happy birthday to her..!that cake near your name is bd isn't it! :lol:

how many years ago did he film those movies of the pictures...[oh,and thnxz for them] :D

Gentlemans Game was 2001
The Stand was 1994

thnxz friutbat ...he didn't change that much..He did change but not dramaticly..I think he is better now! :D

Mel23 said:
Yeah it is. Now that I got it in my profile info so it comes up lol.

I'd love to borrow Mac for my b-day but either Stella or Peyton wouldn't like it much. *sigh* 'Cause I'd love him to jump outta my cake :devil: and the less clothes the better :D
shirtlessgary.jpg

E157A.jpg

gary24.jpg

garysinisec2.jpg

Sorry Mel23 I couldnt get the real thing for your birthday hope you like the pics though.

Oops, sorry for the b-day mixup, athens, I thought your post said "Happy Birthday Me!" :lol:
Happy Birthday, Mel!!! And many many more!

That definately works :) Aww and he brought a flower :) Hmm what's the one from the E channel from?

*drool*

Thanks...and be careful of the drool on your way out hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back