Game: Brain Freezers

Lizzie, we did that one five days ago on Page 1 of this thread. (Great minds think alike.)

Marie's father has five daughters: Chacha, Cheche, Chichi, Chocho, ???? What is the fifth daughter's name?

If ya really need a nickname for me, could we try using Spin instead of Lizzie... I dunno, I just don't really like Lizzie... Thanks whole bunches. :)

Anywho, so sorry 'bout the repeat... I guest I missed it when I was getting up to speed on this thread. Sorry folks! I will try not to do that again. :eek:

The Shadow knows. Yup, you got it right. Okay, everybody, try this one.

Imagine you are in a sinking rowboat surrounded by sharks. How would you survive?

That's it. You got it.

If the greatest amount of something is spelled M-O-S-T, a synonym of brag is spelled B-O-A-S-T, and a haunting spirit is spelled G-H-O-S-T, then how do you spell what you put in a toaster?

You got that one, Doc. Is everyone having fun?

How many times can you subtract the number 5 from 25?

It's another Miracle winner. I am gonna run out of questions if you all keep answering so fast.

There is a mute who wants to buy a toothbrush. By imitating the action of brushing one's teeth, he successfully expresses himself to the shopkeeper and the purchase is done. Now if there is a blind man who wishes to buy a pair of sunglasses, how should he express himself?

Posted by Dynamo1:
It's another Miracle winner. I am gonna run out of questions if you all keep answering so fast.

There is a mute who wants to buy a toothbrush. By imitating the action of brushing one's teeth, he successfully expresses himself to the shopkeeper and the purchase is done. Now if there is a blind man who wishes to buy a pair of sunglasses, how should he express himself?
By saying that he wants to buy a pair of sunglasses. :D

Back