Game: Brain Freezers

or, if the blind person was horatio, the shop keeper would instantly know what he wanted and he wouldnt have to say a word...

Don't fight, Cap and Cat. Like I said before, "Great minds think alike." On your mark, get set, think...

A farmer has 17 sheep, and all but 9 die. How many are left?

Spin does it again. Good work. Try this one.

An archaeologist claimed he found some gold coins dated 46 B.C. Do you think he did? Why?

no he did because how they would know back then it was before christ and they started to count years after christ was born.
you understand what I try to say here?
they couldn't have dating anything before christ, since there wasn't dates then.

There ya go, DaWacko. Come on, people, I have better things to do than post a new question every ten minutes. (Actually, I don't.) Aren't any of these hard?

What was the United States President's name in 1970?

Actually, the proper term for addressing the president is "Mr. President". If you were to refer to him/her in an article or in a written paper, the proper address is the "President of the United States," (some people abbr. to POTUS, but that's not common) not "United States' President". BTW, Richard Nixon was President Nixon in 1970. Okay, just a little of American political niceties for those of you not from the states...

Posted by SpinLizard:

Actually, the proper term for addressing the president is "Mr. President". If you were to refer to him/her in an article or in a written paper, the proper address is the "President of the United States," (some people abbr. to POTUS, but that's not common) not "United States' President". BTW, Richard Nixon was President Nixon in 1970. Okay, just a little of American political niceties for those of you not from the states...

^ I did know that.
And we have mrs. President here :p

And we have mrs. President here

I, however, did not know this.. ^^

I would just like to state for the record that I DID NOT vote for GW (I don't know how much you know about US politics but I could safely call myself a liberal democrat, in case ya were wondrin')... and I think it's pretty cool that you folks have a Mrs. or Mdme. President.

Anywho, back to the brain teasers-- this one is kinda tough, but give it a try:

There is a barrel with no lid and some wine in it. "This barrel of wine is more than half full," said Curly. "No it's not," says Mo. "It's less than half full." Without any measuring implements and without removing any wine from the barrel, how can they easily determine who is correct?

Posted by SpinLizard:
And we have mrs. President here

I, however, did not know this.. ^^

I would just like to state for the record that I DID NOT vote for GW (I don't know how much you know about US politics but I could safely call myself a liberal democrat, in case ya were wondrin')... and I think it's pretty cool that you folks have a Mrs. or Mdme. President.

We had female Prime Minister for a while too, but then something happenend and she is not PM anymore. Here Prime Minister is much more important than in US.
And, btw, I study politics :p

Posted by SpinLizard:
There is a barrel with no lid and some wine in it. "This barrel of wine is more than half full," said Curly. "No it's not," says Mo. "It's less than half full." Without any measuring implements and without removing any wine from the barrel, how can they easily determine who is correct?

By the time I finish "measuring" it, it will be completely empty

Back