Game: Brain Freezers

Next question:

Before Mount Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain on Earth?

And we have a winner! Riddle me this:

Clara Clatter was born on December 27th, yet her birthday is always in the summer. How is this possible?

I am assuming that ^^ is correct, so here's one from me:

A hunter leaves his cabin early in the morning and walks one mile due south. Here he sees a bear and starts chasing it for one mile due east before he is able to shoot the bear. After shooting the bear, he drags it one mile due north back to his cabin where he started that morning. What color is the bear?

You done good. Well, let's see what I can do to stump you.

A child is born in Boston, Massachusetts to parents who were both born in Boston, Massachusetts. The child is not a United States citizen. How is this possible?

Spin Lizard, the cabin is a little further north than Mcihigan, possibly the North Pole? Which makes it a white polar bear. Good one.

Were they born in a foreign embassy, and the parents are diplomats? Foreign embassies are considered soil of that country.

Here's one of my personal favorites:

How many sets of animals did Moses take with him on the ark when it started raining 40 days and 40 nights?

hmmm, whos to say moses didnt have an ark? i mean, wasnt he adopted into a royal egyptian family? maybe he wanted to be noah so he built an ark... lol... just kidding!

Posted by CSIri:
a flying carpet?

ya know..I still don't get this if this was right answer for abc's question?
I may be dumb... I understand a car a pet part but a bird?

Back