Formula 1

didn't see the whole race.
oh no, schumacher won again. :rolleyes:
sorry, don't like him.
i'm not a fan of alonso either but i like him more than schumacher. ok, i like everyone more than m. schumacher. :p

Like I said last time... I'm shocked that I'm happy for Schumi because I dislike Alonso :lol:

Mwhahaha... Rosberg is sucking :devil: HA! Even your dad was world champion, doesn't mean you can drive when you are still a kid!

I don't like Formula 1 but for those interested,today was the Spanish Prize at Montmeló,Alonso won.
And here's a pic of Alonso with the king.

7207e3e112a5cg.jpg

Didn't see more than start since I went to see a movie and all I can say, man, did Kimi have a great start.

I guess today I can be happy for Aloson, it must be great to win "at home"

Monte Carlo:
first of all, micheal S. is such an a*. no one can change my opinion! that was so unfair what he did on saturday.

the race:
noo! kimi didn't finish! :( :(
i so hoped that he would win today. also webber out. :(

klien also out :(
i'm happy for coulthard. :D

I don't even know how it went... but all I say. When Kimi changes to Ferrari. I stop watching.
Seriously. Unless Kovalainen comes to Renault.

Nico I don't even consider as "A Finn"

GRR

inge said:
Monte Carlo:
first of all, michael S. is such an a*. no one can change my opinion! that was so unfair what he did on saturday.

the race:
noo! kimi didn't finish! :( :(
i so hoped that he would win today. also webber out. :(

klien also out :(
i'm happy for coulthard. :D

I always watch formula 1 and I so agree with you about Michael, he did it on purpose, I know it! Mean, mean, mean! :mad: Yeah, Kimi out, Webber out, Klien out...sad, they were all doing great. :( I'm also happy for Coulthard, the cape was cool. :cool:

wow, everyone is buy with WC, no one watches Formula One?

Yesterday Friday training and Wurz was not first! :eek:
Maybe he's able to drive races soon.
Klien is not very popular at the moment (although he had a lot of bad luck), maybe Webber will replace him and Wurz will replace Webber!
If this happens i will be glad for Wurz. :)

I still watch it :p Tho it's lame becaus McLaren has some sucky tactics and Alonso wins anyways :p

Wurz has been my fave for years *blushes*

I read in the Newspaper today that Montoya is going to quit Formula one. He wants to drive Nascar. :eek:

inge said:
I read in the Newspaper today that Montoya is going to quit Formula one. He wants to drive Nascar. :eek:

Yup...'tis true, they made the announcemnt during the NASCAR Nextel Cup race yesterday. He's going to drive the #42 Texaco Havoline Dodge Charger for Chip Ganassi Racing starting in 2007.

They're planning to enter him in a few races later this season, but he has to pass the driving test for NASCAR first, which I reckon won't be a problem.

I don't know much about him anymore since he went to F1, I do remember when he drove in the CART series though.

I've heard that Raikkonen is gonna go to Renault and the English Lewis Hamilton will be with Alonso in McLaren.
The Spanish Pedro Martínez de la Rosa will replace Juan Pablo Montoya in the rest of the prizes since Montoya said he's moving to NASCAR.

I used to watch formula 1, but nowadays it is so boring ... too much new rules. Change tires, not change tires, change motor, not change motor ...

Well, I wish that Kimi will go to Ferrari if it's possible. They have so much resources to make winner.

Back