Formula 1

I don't watch it now as often as I could, but it's still okay. I used to be a Ferrari supporter, but now I'm pretty neutral.

I thought Alonso is a nice guy, but lately he seemed to have gotten a big ego. I didn't like what he said about Rossi - haha, if he ever comes to F1 I hope he kicks Alonso's butt! :p

zippy said:
Just wondering what's he doing now? Since his retirement I mean.

i read that he's driving for mercedes in the DTM touring car series.

i didn't know that his wife delivered a baby girl. she was born in 2005. i'm happy! :D

Oh nice to know that he's still driving :lol: and congrats on his baby girl, bit late but well... :D

Yeah, he drives DTM and did pretty well in his first season there last year. We started to watch it because of him :D

My sis was a few years ago selling fish (flamme lachs) in Düsseldorf christmasstreet and she said all suddent people started to talk, they couldn't hear but everyone just turned and you can hear loud talking and then they realised why. It was Erja with Hugo :lol: So they are pretty famous and popular at least in Germany :D

I love f1, travelled to barcelona last year to watch the grand prix, alonso was amazing but i must admit to being a ferrari supporter. Cant wait to see how massa does now he drives for ferrari. Have just booked my tickets to go to america for the grand prix at the end of june this year, i cant wait.

^You are not afraid that the same thing will happen in US Gran Prix that happened last year? :lol:

I used to watch F1 a lot when my brother was still living at home or came home for the weekends, now I just can't be bothered. I always supported Jos Verstappen, but that was wishful thinking, he sucked.. well his car did anyway :( Almost never finished the race :rolleyes: Now Christijan Albers is the Dutch one in the race.. but am not following it whatsoever.. I have just one thing to say: I don't hope Schumacher is going to win, he's uncool!

I sometimes go to watch DTM races here in Zandvoort though.. which is quite nice when the weather is good, you can sit in the dunes and read a book, get a tan and hear how the race is going.. multifunctional it is :lol:

Jos Verstappen
drove for Arrows..i think ;)
hehe, on Top Gear..they did a lap of their track, the average time for any supercar is 1m30s..ish
but they did a lap in a F1 car under 60 second :D

australian grand prix:
i didn't watch it because i didn't want to stand up for the race. the start time here was 6 a.m.
i actually never watched the australian grand prix live.
so, alonso won the race, 2nd kimi and 3rd ralf.

I got up at 7:45 even it started at 7 my time. I was going to ice fishing competition but managed to see whole race :D Gosh lots of Safety Cars :eek: It was Kimi's luck that SC had to be on track so many times :D

i went and watched it live. and the safety cars get so annoying after a while lol.

i was going for webber but his damn gear box was retarted hehe.

I have to say... I thought I never say this but I was happy that Schumi won. Just that Alonso did win.
And wtf was Kimi messing up in start?

And gosh that Albers little roll looked horrible :eek:

Oh, double post here. I guess I have to give up with this thread.

All I hope that McLaren would use some other tactics with pit stops sometimes :rolleyes:

And... I justnoticed there's an american driver. First American driver I remember in F1. Heh...Scott Speed. Makes me laugh every time (reminds me about CSIM Speed) :lol:

DaWacko said:
And... I justnoticed there's an american driver. First American driver I remember in F1. Heh...Scott Speed.

Well, he certainly has the right name for his profession :lol:

Back