Formula 1

I didn't see qualifications either because this season our dear channel !@%#!¤¤£@! decided to put live F1 to their "pay-tv" channel and I am so not wasting money 30€/month to have 4 channels (actually you can take only 2, but the price is the same) so I'd see F1. So we see those as rerun later on that day.

Anyways, there was rumors (again) that they'd move Heikki to Williams to drive with Rosberg and Wurz would be testdriver again. Because Renault would get lots of sponsormoney from some Brazilian company if they took some Brazilian driver to drive at Renault :rolleyes:

I don't think they do it after qualifying. Heikki is quick all weekend and much quicker that Fisico. Let's hope Canada's 4th place gives Heikki some air to shine because he's very quick and talented. I would love to see Piquet in F1 as well, maybe he can replace Wurz at Williams. Canada was a lucky shot, that 3rd place could go to anyone (Webber, Rosberg, Heikki, Massa, Fisicio, Kubica, Kimi, Alonso, Barrichello ?), so was Monaco, Rosberg is much quicker than him. Alex is a nice guy, good tester, but no star in racing, like Pedro was when he replaced Montoya last year.

Yeah Qualiys were on Cable for us aswell, but its a Freeview channel so not exactly proper cable. I think its because its on so late in the afternoon with it being in USA, it would mess up their terrstrial Sat Night Prime Time TV schedule so they plonked it on their cable channel.

But back to ITV1 for this evening's race. I hate having to wait all bloody day for it. I like 1pm races in European Time Zones lol

I heard that during the race, Alonso was complaining and saying that Hamilton should let him overtake him? Did I hear correctly?

I was seeing all the race and didn't heard it in any moment. Congratulations to Hamilton, by the way, nice show, but the championship isn't finished yet...

Yeah, my dad watched the whole race and said he heard it too, so that's why i'm confused. Hamilton is on top form, it's like they said on tv, he's already doing this well, hopefully he'll continue and get better, he definatly deserve it, he's an amazing driver. I know McLaren have good cars, but you gotta be a good driver to drive a good car.

If Hamilton is faster he is faster. If Alonso wants to win, he needs to be faster and not just hope that team makes decision that Hamilton has to let him overtake :rolleyes:
There's too much team involving in Rally and been in F1 and I don't want to see those days :rolleyes:

Just like Massa and Räikkönen. Looked like Kimi is much faster but no, he didn't get ahead of Massa.

And my Heikki was 5th <3

And we cheered when Nico's engine went puff :lol: Just annoyed the fact that commentators and media calls him "a Finn" :rolleyes:

Hey guys,

I'm new at this thread. Thanx Exit 8a for showing me to the right track. Seems to be nice here.
Okay, I'm a real Senna Fan *where ever he is*, than I switched to Hakinnen, and now it's who ever is best. I'm getting a lots of comment form a real Schumacher fan for years. I hope Sunday's race is going to be excited. Thank god I can see the first training session next Friday.

Last Magny Course race just finished, and I want to be the first to congratulate Kimmy Raikkonen in his victory, his first one with Ferrary, by the way.

The race has been amazing. After the problem in the last crono Alonso had to take the tenth position in the beggining, in a difficult circuit where is very difficult to gain possitions. A big applause for Rosberg; a big driver that keep the composture in every moment.

What I really loved most, besides the fight between Alonso and Fisico and Rosberg, is the big come back of Kimmy, who just showed his fangs. We have ahead more then half of the championship, and I really want more races like the one I saw just today :D

CSISenna said:
This was absolutely a great race. Congrats to Kimi on his first win with Ferrari. It keeps the competition excited.

He actually won also the first race this season as well so it was 2nd :p

And now it was proved. I cannot cheer for him because he drives Ferrari. :D

Sorry about that one Duck, Totally forgot about the first race! But it is !absolutely! difficult to picture Kimi in a Ferrari! He should have stayed with McLaren. Wonder what he will do in Silverstone. Just a few hours till the first training session ...

...now he's won his 3rd :rolleyes: :p

Ferrari seem to be back on song again *boooooooooooooo* :mad:

Its a shame Lewis didn't get his fairytale finish to his first home Grand Prix, but nontheless.....9th straigh podium.

Did y'all see The Beckhams on the grid before the race? :D I bet they was gutted they had to cheer on Jensen :D

In my opinion, Hamilton was really dissapointing in this race. He though geting the pole was the only thing he needed to win, and he demostrated that when he sees his first place in danger he can be the real danger (tell the mechanics if not). Alberts was sancined last race for doing the same Hamilton did (ok, Alberts went into the circuit with the gas hose), let's see if he gets some sort of punishment for what he did, and don't say the mistake was from the mecanic with the indicators, cause he didn't do anything wrong.

Alonso was second and is shortening his distance with Hamilton in the driver's championship. Eight races left, anything is said yet, don't forget he won two championships and Kimmy is getting closer...

The race itself was really amazing, I really missed the Alonso - Raikkonen duels, those two really know how to drive under a lot of pression. A shame Massa was out of the start, if he'd be there may results had been really different (maybe Hamilton out of the podium).

Ferrary had show his fangs in those two last races, more tacticals, let's see how they do it in the rest of the championship.

Sorry for the double post, been waiting to see if someone updated this before me, but anybody does, so...

I think "amazing race" is short for the last Nürburgring race. It was breathtaking since the green light until the last lap. Driving under those circunstances is very dificult, as all the drivers have said, due to all the water in the floor that made it more a boat championship than a Formula 1.

The first place for Alonso was earned. Anybody can say now that he isn't the gratest driver in the asphalt, at least in those conditions, when it really isn't as important the kind of car you have than the way you drive it. Alonso is getting better and better everyday, and now he's just two points to the head of the clasifications.

Back