Former X-Philes, Unite!

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by ziggystarduzt, Mar 25, 2006.

1. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

Damnit, why didn't I think of that? Then I could have CLONED him! And wouldn't everyone want a David clone? Yes, I thought so.

I just learned another very cool thing about TLG.. Dean Haglund, who played Langly, has the same birthday as me! July 29th. w00t!!!

2. screamingpoet

screamingpoet CSI Level One

I have the same birthday as Julian McMahon from [i[Nip/Tuck[/i].

3. pilgrim

pilgrim Rookie

Yes, loved watching Scully as the femme fatale - or stoned hussy - wish Mulder was there to witness. Speaking of Mulder, DD was funny in the Saturday Night Live skits. He fell for Mango (as all humans must). Disturbing but funny. He as good comedy timing and body language. And as SidLer says, you already are a star, I just have to come across the Synchrony show. I must search Netflix.

4. ziggystarduzt

My favourite part of that was when he was cheerleader dancing with Paula Abdul. It made me giggle immensely.

^Aww. I like being a star. :D

5. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Remember this 3-way-calling bit in Hollywood AD? I love this scene:

Mulder: Uh... So what are you up to right now, sir?
    Skinner: I'm taking a bubble bath.
    Mulder: Uh, hold on just one second, sir. Hey, Scully! Skinman is calling me from a bubble bath.
    Skinner: It's still me, Mulder! ( :lol: )
    Mulder: Uh, sir, well, hold on one second, sir.
    Mulder: Scully?
    Scully: Yeah.
    Mulder: Yeah, Skinner is calling me from a bubble bath.
    Scully: Wow, he's really gone Hollywood.
    Mulder: Totally.

I miss watching silly scenes like this one. :p If only they'd compile all the crazy eps into a DVD set. I'd be the first in line to buy it. ;)

6. pilgrim

pilgrim Rookie

That's the part where he had the good comedic body language.

I saw this morning where Gillian Anderson was nominated for a best actress Emmy in the mini-series Bleak House. Go Scully.

7. ziggystarduzt

Hollywood AD is my boyfriend's favourite episode. It has SO many good scenes.. like
    "What is Ms. Leoni's shoulder made of?"
    "Turkey.. like you asked for.."
    "TOFURKEY! I SAID TOFURKEY! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?"

And the scene with Scully running back and forth in the background to demonstrate running with heels....CLASSIC. :D

Woah, I hadn't heard about that, pilgrim.. when/what was this? Where can I see it? Go Scully indeed!

8. pilgrim

pilgrim Rookie

9. ziggystarduzt

That is SO COOL. It makes me sad that they have to educate us as to exactly who GA is though. Remember when she was a household name? Now there are teens out there that have never heard of XF. *cries self to sleep*

10. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

OMG nooo! What is the world coming to? :( When I get married and have kids (in that order) I'm going to educate them the wonders of XF. Hopefully my kids will be able to rattle off a list of Mulder's habits by the time they turn 3. :D

11. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Just bumping up. :)

12. ziggystarduzt

Yes! Bumping up is good! Thanks, Tink..
    So shall we get some XF discussion started again perhaps? Maybe.. when did you start watching and why?

13. pilgrim

pilgrim Rookie

Hi Ziggy, I watched intermittently during the run of the show but am still in the dark when it comes to the ins and outs of the conspiracy. I watch the reruns from time to time especially if they look like they're going to involve the conspiracy.

I saw one not too long ago where they were in a small courtroom and I believe the ghost of Krycek was supporting Mulder, Skinner and Scully in laying out the details of the whole thing to a panel and it got clear again for about 10 minutes.

That's the fun of it for me. When I see a show it clears things up but also contradicts other things which I seem to remember. I have to look at the season and try to fit it into the lies and super lies.

14. ziggystarduzt

^Well, you're not the only one. I started watching back when the show started in 93 and I've seen every episode, and I STILL don't get the conspiracy. :lol:

The one you saw would be part of the series finale, where Mulder was on trial for the murder of an alien bounty hunter. It's all so confusing, hey?

btw, I love your av. Very cute puppy.

15. LtKitty

LtKitty Pathologist

hey, X-file discussion is up again! nice... :D

well.. so i started watch when i was 3 :lol: just kidding...i saw 8 and 9 session, when Doggett came in! and why? because of Doggett.. i don't know there was something in him, maybe because he was different, sceptical.. lot of things changed when he came in, he gave a spark to the show :devil: