Flack/Stella #2 - "When You Drive, We Don't Eat."

Re: Flack/Stella #2 - "When You Drive, We Don't Eat."

Whoops, this slipped onto the second page. No good!

Aiden, how is your AU fic coming?

mandy9578:
Oh I can definitely imagine that scene. Flack in Speedos! Too hot! And Stella in a bikini? She'll definitely blow Flack's mind away!
Funny how we saw Flack and Stella in the beach but in the wrong attire!

I agree, "She'll definitely blow Flack's mind away!"
Our Detective Don Flack, will certainly feel suddenly,his flaring swimming trunks,in process of diminishing!:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:
*** depraved viewpoint ***

Aiden Burn:
oh where they're at the chocolate fashion show thing and he makes that comment and she gives him a look.

Conceive: if the Stella becomes the chocolate,Piggish Flack be able to what about?
I think this will is Flack's standard expression:

15914567_h.jpg

15914602_h.jpg

mandy9578:
Oh I can definitely imagine that scene. Flack in Speedos! Too hot! And Stella in a bikini? She'll definitely blow Flack's mind away!
Funny how we saw Flack and Stella in the beach but in the wrong attire!
I agree, "She'll definitely blow Flack's mind away!"
Our Detective Don Flack, will certainly feel suddenly,his flaring swimming trunks,in process of diminishing!:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:
*** depraved viewpoint ***

Aiden Burn:
oh where they're at the chocolate fashion show thing and he makes that comment and she gives him a look.
Conceive: if the Stella becomes the chocolate,Piggish Flack be able to what about?
I think this will is Flack's standard expression:

15914567_h.jpg

15914602_h.jpg

gee. he & messer ARE a perfect match! hehehe:devil:

Hey all!!! Will read through this thread in a sec to see what you're all gossiping about, but I thought I'd post first to say: a) How hot Eddie is. b) How hot Melina is. and c) How awsome Stella&Flack are together! :D

I'm attempting to write fic, though I'm having a bit of trouble. Will give it another shot tonight.

LOL Zhu, I agree, his facial expression seeing Stella in a bikini or covered in chocolate would probably look somewhat like those pictures, except probably more drool :lol:

Welcome Cat! Nice to meet a new person on our little corner of the boards. I agree with all three of your points. I can't wait to read your! Just let us know when it is up!

Thanks feathergirl, I will!! Though I can't say when that will be, real life's getting in the way! ;) At least I get to watch NY episodes while I'm doing my uni work.

feathergirl926:
Interesting idea Zhu... that would totally make things weird for our ship though.

Yeah!Weird!
But, I still like them in the relation here. Discussion, belong to their joke.See Stella how 'rag' my Don.:lol::devil:

Cat, don't you just hate it when real life gets in the way??? Mine got in the way quite a bit, and several fics fell by the wayside.

I thought Stella and Flack were great working together in the last episode. They have a good chemistry when working. It would be nice to see them working together one-on-one more often. They should definitely do more interrogations together.

They work really well together I think. They have amazing chemistry in a lot of ways, that's why we like 'em :)

Desolate here:eek:!!!hello,mandy9578!How are you? here Can't without you!

Yah Zhu, it has been really quiet in here lately. Everyone has real life getting in the way, unfortunately.

Yah Zhu, it has been really quiet in here lately. Everyone has real life getting in the way, unfortunately.

Yeah!But,at least we are here.I will not leave!;)
So......Concerning CSI NY4-20
I love Stella this expression:
16313485_h.jpg

She seem at say:"Hi! Mac, you hurt my family big boy's heart!"
or,***smile***"he with this dot temper! "***snicker*** 'but I like his this dot temper!'
Everyone think?:confused::p

Back