Flack/Stella #2 - "When You Drive, We Don't Eat."

Re: Flack/Stella #2 - "When You Drive, We Don't Eat."

The Flack and Stellas are here, I loved to die them!
15575805_h.jpg

Look,they walk's posture, thus on the beat:devil::lol:.
15575807_h.jpg

X:Hi belle do you want chocolate?
Stella:No!He is beside!
Flack: brat, she is mine!!!!:evil::devil:

I bet, the Valentine's Day of the next year, the Stella will certainly send Flack the chocolate;):drool: !

Haha Zhu, you are right, Stella should definitely send Flack some chocolate after seeing that show...

Hey there ladies! The thread was already on the second page. Not good. Sorry that I have neglected this ship and haven't posted in days. My Aunt's cancer has come back and we've been worried sick about her. It's been hard on my family emotionally. Anyway, enough about why I haven't been in here.

Nice pics Zhu. :D

Hmmm, topic starters huh, Heather? How about birth orders? I see Flack as being the only son and the eldest child. We all know that Stella is an orphan, so we really don't know if she had any siblings. So how about you guys? What do you think is Flack's birth order? :p

Second page? Definitely not good. Sorry to hear about your aunt, Mandy!

Birth order, huh? I always pictured him as the youngest child and only boy, :lol: As for Stella, yeah she is an orphan, but I was just thinking, maybe she has a younger sibling, who finds her somehow.

Hey Heather, I like the idea of Stella's long-lost sibling finding her. What do you think...a brother or a sister? Haha, we both agree Flack's the only boy. :lol: I like the idea of him growing up surrounded by women...maybe that's why he treats Stella so well...And the fact that he's so good with the ladies. :lol:

I think Flack mentioned a brother somewhere in S4. but he definitely is the youngest and I bet he has a sister or two too :)

as for Stella - there was this girl from a foster home she was close. maybe there are more. as for long lost half sibling - I see a girl. younger one

Maybe he did, mention a brother Carly, I do seem to remember that now that you mention it, but I can't remember which episode he mentioned that in. And yeah, I definitely see him as the youngest for some reason. For Stella's long lost sibling, I agree, I think it would be a girl.

mandy9578:
Yup, Flack would enjoy a trip with Stella to Frederick's. His jaw will fall to the floor with a thud, his eyes will pop out of their sockets and he'll probably drool until he can take Stella home or if we're still talking of shopping during their Vegas trip, to the privacy of their bedroom/hotel room, where Stella can put on a little floor show for him. I'm guessing Stella would try stripping for Flack but he'll get impatient and rip the lingerie off of Stella.

Hi!Mandy can you imagine Flack put on swimming bathing trunks, the Stella wear the Bikini at sand running mien?:devil::p:drool:
I think that the Stella would pretend to fall down, the cajolery Flack support she get up. then kiss the Flack- Sweet heart!:drool:
or,Flack at other woman's presence, flaunt his the seam .Stella jealousness by the side of a.:devil::evil:***I'm depraved***

Maybe he did, mention a brother Carly, I do seem to remember that now that you mention it, but I can't remember which episode he mentioned that in. And yeah, I definitely see him as the youngest for some reason. For Stella's long lost sibling, I agree, I think it would be a girl.

Yeah, Flack mentioned that he had brother/s in Time's Up when he was reminiscing about eating his mother's corned beef and cabbages.

can you imagine Flack put on swimming bathing trunks, the Stella wear the Bikini at sand running mien?:devil::p:drool:

Oh I can definitely imagine that scene. Flack in Speedos! Too hot! :lol: :devil: And Stella in a bikini? She'll definitely blow Flack's mind away! :lol:

Funny how we saw Flack and Stella in the beach but in the wrong attire! :lol:

They started the show with our badass couple. I notice Flack always gives Stella THE LOOK when she is in his space. He has feelings for her.

Last edited:

Last night's episode was the one they were taping when my friend and I visited the set, so we got to see them filming that scene in the classroom, and I was watching Eddie and Melina and all the time thinking "awwwwwwwwww."

I would have been nervous and thrilled to be up close to see Eddie and Melina.

I would so love to meet Eddie. Sadly I live in the UK, so that's probably never going to happen. Not unless I happen to be in New York on holiday while their filming it :). Ah well can always dream. I've not been in here for a couple of weeks, I'm going to make more of an effort to come in more, but I'm looking for a new job and stuff, and I'm writing a couple of fics.

But anyway I'll try and start my Stella/Flack AU fic when I've finished the current one I'm about to start which I'll post here, It's mainly around Flack and my OC but not totally. Anyway last nights episode here in the UK with the sharks was good, didn't get chance to see it till earlier on this evening. And Flack looked quite hot as usual and cheered me up a bit as I've been under the weather, still a little ill but seeing Flack made it better. And the scene with Flack and Stella was great, can't remember which one though....oh where they're at the chocolate fashion show thing and he makes that comment and she gives him a look.

mandy9578 :
Hmmm, topic starters huh, Heather? How about birth orders? I see Flack as being the only son and the eldest child. We all know that Stella is an orphan, so we really don't know if she had any siblings. So how about you guys? What do you think is Flack's birth order?

Er........ I have a bold viewpoint.
I think that the Stella would be the sister who the Flack scatters many years, she is a Flack the father's bastard child.
Because concerning Flack's father , I think certainly he is a in the chips legend color person , his wholeness, all be dense fog, I hope to see him in such way------- Stella and Flack stumble on them has the relatives relation, then......
And, I am in process write concerning thus of a novel.

I was super thrilled to meet Eddie and see Melina! And actually, they don't film in New York, they go a couple times a year to shoot the stock footage for opening and transition scenes, but everything else is shot on a lot in Studio City, CA.

A Stella/Flack AU huh? That sounds interesting... let us know when you have posted it!

Interesting idea Zhu... that would totally make things weird for our ship though, :lol:

Back