Flack/Stella #2 - "When You Drive, We Don't Eat."

Re: Flack/Stella #2 - "When You Drive, We Don't Eat."

Good points about the dress length Peaches.

Haha Zhu, Eddie was sooooo sweet. And it is actually not filmed in NY, it's filmed in Studio City, which is near Los Angeles.

Hey ladies, I'm baaack from my vacation! It was really fun but so freaking exhausting. My body's still aching from wakeboarding. :lol: I think I need a vacation from my vacation. :lol:

As for the dress Stella would wear. I think I'd go with a dramatic red color. I'd go with a long dress with a halter top. I love halters. Peaches, there are salsa dresses. :D

As for the latest episode, I still haven't seen it but I'm really excited about it. :lol: So there! :lol:

Last edited:

Glad you had a fun time Mandy!!!

A long red dress with a halter top sounds nice for a night on the town in Vegas...

Yeah, I really had fun! :lol: We're actually planning on going wakeboarding again before my cousin finally settles in Sydney for good.

Stella would look ravishing and exotic in red. Flack's jaw would probably drop to the floor in awe and Stella would go, "Like what you see Detective? Wanna know where I keep my weapon?" :lol: :devil: :drool:

:lol: Mandy, all kinds of naughty thoughts running through my head!

BTW, this is the 200th post! Woohoo!

mandy9578:
I love this picture! I love that Stella was sort of teasing Flack here! So totally cute!
Flack and Stella do seem to have very sweet relations. I love how they always share a look that says a lot. I love it when he smiles at her boyishly! They look so good together!
Yeah~!The Stella likes with Flack teasing.
A lot of place you can discover.Special of, I like the here:
15461989_h.jpg

Guess,:confused: does Flack would on the car undressing?
or,does Stella shall again take sugar fry chestnut lure the Flack?:lol::lol::guffaw::guffaw:
My piteous Don!:):p
I discover teasing the Flack is Stella's specialty.:evil:
Stella likes to stir the Flack to smile, I think that she likes to see the Flack smile, they really have the very sweet relation.:thumbsup:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
As for Stella and Flack go shopping:
No!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:
That will destroy the life of Flack!:eek:
I think Flack would certainly shout the feet pain.
But, if the Stella can compensate Flack a LV's tie , I think that Flack would very would like to, go shopping.:p:guffaw::lol:

Heather, naughty you say? Of course! Haha, with Flack and Stella always on my mind, naughty thoughts aren't too far away. :lol: :devil: :lol:

Woohoo!! We've passed 200 posts already? Wow! This calls for a little celebration. :beer: :beer:

BTW, I still haven't seen Like Water For Murder. I've been too lazy to do so. What with my body still aching from wakeboarding and tending to my requirements to take my lawyer's oath. Gah...:lol:

Zhu, I love Flack's facial expression in that picture. And Stella compensating Flack's shopping time by getting him a LV tie? Too funny.

Mandy, I agree that naughty thoughts are never too far away with Flack and Stella as our ship ;) And yes, it does call for a celebration, things seem to be moving fairly quickly around here.

Personally I want to see Stella get him some nicer ties...:lol: Then as a reward for going shopping with her, she can get a little something at Victoria Secret or something...And cue in your guys dirty thoughts! :)

Haha, yes, Flack's ties are pretty fugly. :lol: And Stella gifting or buying him some better-looking ties is a hint but then again Flack wouldn't be Flack without the fugly ties. :lol: It actually gives him character. It shows just how confident he is knowing he can pull off such fugly ties. :lol:

But I wouldn't be averse to Stella dragging Flack along to Victoria's Secret. There she could model for him in a dressing room those lingerie that would probably make Flack's eyes pop out and make him drool! :lol: :devil:

That's true, part of Flack's charm is the fugly ties. And he looks hot no matter what.

Stella and Flack at Victoria's Secret would be hot. Maybe Frederick's of Hollywood, since it tends to be a little more, um, risque than VS and Flack would appreciate that...

Hahaha, that's so true Heather about Flack always looking hot no matter what he wears...or even if he wears nothing at all! :lol: :devil: :drool: :lol:

Yup, Flack would enjoy a trip with Stella to Frederick's. :lol: His jaw will fall to the floor with a thud, his eyes will pop out of their sockets and he'll probably drool until he can take Stella home or if we're still talking of shopping during their Vegas trip, to the privacy of their bedroom/hotel room, where Stella can put on a little floor show for him. I'm guessing Stella would try stripping for Flack but he'll get impatient and rip the lingerie off of Stella. :lol: :devil: :lol:

He really does look good in anything. Eddie is a gorgeous man.

Yeah, Flack would love to see Stella in some risque corset or garter belt number. In firey red or emerald green. Or classic black maybe.

Whoops, our thread was toward the bottom so I had to bump it up! Anybody have any good topic starters?

Back