Flack/Stella #2 - "When You Drive, We Don't Eat."

Re: Flack/Stella #2 - "When You Drive, We Don't Eat."

Stella gave Mac the look about her Flack. You made her man upset.
I love Flack's heated glance at Stella. Can you blame the man? She's exotically sexy. lol.

I agree, she did give Mac quite the look for snapping at her man. Don't mess with Flack, or else you will have to deal with Stella...

OK we need to get this thread moving again. We need some interesting topic starters. Hmmmm. Well, this one is not super interesting but whatever. Summer is going to be here in a few weeks, what do you think our favortie couple will do if they manage to snag some time off together? I will answer later, for now, I should get going to work...

OK well I figured I should answer my own question before I head to Mexico for a mission trip with my church.

Hmmm, I think they would want to escape the oppressive heat and humidity of NY summers, so I think they would go to Alaska, maybe on a cruise. My family and I went on one last summer and it was great. Gorgeous scenery, lots of food to keep Flack happy, a couple formal nights for them to have an excuse to dress up, dance clubs, and Alaska is just wonderful. Or maybe they would head to Europe for a couple weeks?

Well, I am gonna be gone for the weekend, I expect you guys to keep this board on the first page!

I need to come in here more often :). How is everyone hope you're all ok. I'm good, had a headache today but anyway. I read this awesome FIESTA fic yesterday on ff.net it's called Baby Steps, I don't know if anyone here has read it, but if you haven't you definitely should it's so cute. I've got it saved to my favourites.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4046379/1/Baby_Steps

It's such a cute story, there's a sequel to it as well which I've not yet read but will eventually.

Kiane:
Stella gave Mac the look about her Flack. You made her man upset.
I love Flack's heated glance at Stella. Can you blame the man? She's exotically sexy. lol.

Yeah!I am always to think that the Stella is like a noblest goddess , but Flack, he is a dissolute devil.
She lures the Flack, helping him, fooling him, that is her work, she will not stop!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Feathergirl926, concerning Flack and Stella's summers.Do you know?in China summers denote amative season!^_^
The mans will like very much!
So I think Flack will lure Stella go to one virgin forest.There have beautiful waterfalls , limpid brook. The Stella will cook the food of the delicacy in the river bank.Flack will in the pond of the waterfalls, swimming. flaunt own muscle.
Certainly,in this period,the Stella will dally with the Flack. uh !beauteous menu.
Night, tent in, All, all is original, include sex.
Hi!I hear the Stella in process of scream......^_^
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
End, concerning CSI NY4-21. the Mac was grasped to walk by the criminal.....
16515019_h.jpg

Stella: my dear Mac, I and Flack will yearn you!
Flack***jealousness***:you will yearn him?
16515022_h.jpg

Stella*** worry of***: of course, our wedding notary napoo!
Flack*** Look distance***: poor guy, appear our wedding would postpone!

I have a picture and everyone's sharing .
uh!Sweet relation!:drool:
16611159_h.jpg

Lindsay:"Hi!you already spousal? "
Stella:"Yeah!Yeah!I knows that has how crazy!"
Flack:"wheat girl, you think that we are rival in loves?":devil:

WHoops, this went to the second page! Gotta bump it up.

Hehe thanks for the screen cap Zhu!

OMG! I haven't been here in ages! Sorry! I'm such a bad Flack/Stella fan! :lol: Anyway, hello ladies. :D Hey Zhu, I've missed you guys too. Real life has been a pain in the ass lately. :lol: Seriously, I haven't been in here in a month since I've got too much going on in the real world. Grrr...Been too busy that I haven't even seen the last few eps. Poor me. :lol: Hey Heather, I hope you had fun in Mexico. As for me, I'm just enjoying my last few weeks before I start work at a law firm. BTW, welcome Cat123 to our little corner of the boards. I'm sure you'll have a great time in here. I'm looking forward to reading that fic. Haha, I actually have a backlog...I haven't even read Fiesta fics in almost a month. I would just add new ones to the archive when I get updates but I don't have time to actually read them. Ah, real life. :lol:

As for your question Heather, that cruise up to Alaska sounds wonderful. My sister and I were just talking about taking a cruise around the Mediterranean this coming Fall if I can get off work, that is. Ah well... To answer your question about escaping the heat of the city, maybe Flack and Stella could enjoy a trip up to Nantucket. It's quite lovely there. :D Hey, Heather, are you finally done with the semester?

Mandy, I am sorry to hear that real life has been so busy and chaotic for you lately! I hope things calm down a bit. There have been some really great Fiesta fics posted over on ff.net the last month.

Oooh, a cruise around the Mediterranean sounds perfect for Flack and Stella. I hope you can get off of work so you and your sister can go on that cruise, cruises are wonderful. And yep, I finished the semester about a month and a half ago. Now I am just working a temporary job with a book buyback company.

Yeah, a cruise around the Mediterranean for Flack and the lovely Stella would do them some good. :lol: Plus, Stella could even wow Flack with her knowledge of the Greek language if ever Mykonos or Santorini are ports of call on the cruise...and maybe wow him some more with a lovely bikini on a trip to the beach. :devil: As for me, getting time off from work will be trickier. :lol: To escape the heat here, I'll be going up to the lake this weekend for some kayaking and sailing. I can't wait. :D

As for those Fiesta fics, I'll be diving into them soon. :lol: Hey Heather, how about writing some of your own? I'm actually looking forward to reading them. :D As for me, it seems my muse went on vacation. :lol:

HEY! WELCOME BACK! Where have ya been all these ages? hehehehee.
Seriously, we missed you here ^_^ V. Been missing epis as well. It's hard to get out of my own black hole here...

Hey there kay, thanks. :D I love the way you put it...about that blackhole. hahaha...Sometimes it feels like that. Getting sucked into my own personal blackhole. :lol: Anyway, back to Flack and Stella...I can't wait to watch the last few eps when I've got the time. I'm actually torturing myself. :lol: Nah, kidding. :lol: I heard the finale was a cliffie. :lol:

Hey there kay, thanks. :D I love the way you put it...about that blackhole. hahaha...Sometimes it feels like that. Getting sucked into my own personal blackhole. :lol: Anyway, back to Flack and Stella...I can't wait to watch the last few eps when I've got the time. I'm actually torturing myself. :lol: Nah, kidding. :lol: I heard the finale was a cliffie. :lol:

our friend from our sister company gave me the last two episodes but i only peeked at them to avoid spoilers here. i have to get the other episodes first to complete season 4

wow! another season finished - despite of getting stuck inside my black hole

Back