Flack/Stella #2 - "When You Drive, We Don't Eat."

Re: Flack/Stella #2 - "When You Drive, We Don't Eat."

Yup! I can't believe another season has come and gone. Wow, time flies by so fast, it's scary. :lol: I have those last few eps on the backburner. IDK, I just can't seem to get myself to watch those yet. [sheepish] I'm actually currently going through my CSI Vegas marathon (again). :D Right now, it's a certain Texan from Vegas (Oh Nicky, aren't you a cutie) who puts a smile on my face when it's usually a dark-haired, blue-eyed New York detective who does that (yes Flack, you're a cutie too). :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

feathergirl926:
WHoops, this went to the second page! Gotta bump it up.
Hehe thanks for the screen cap Zhu!

Have no use for thanks, I take pleasure in very much sharing them with everyone, if I discover more, I will not miserliness!:)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
mandy!Again welcome you come back!
As for Flack and Stella take a trip together, do you have more viewpoints?
And, I am at the imagination, if Flack and Stella matrimony .I do not know, will how?:confused:
Probably, the Flack will by the Stella coerce , doing the housework, go shopping, for yard weed.That is a scene that I hope to see. poor and happiness Flack.:lol: I like them to perform together, sweet and funny.The Stella always tease Flack, I love it!:guffaw::drool:

Zhu, are you talking about Flack and Stella going on honeymoon? Heehee! Too many ideas are popping into my head. :lol: As for Flack doing some housework...Haha, wouldn't it be funny if Stella discovers that Flack is a domestic god. :lol: That he could rival Martha Stewart in that department and give her a run for her money. :lol: ...And Flack would be so embarrassed of his talents that he'd actually turn beet red. :lol: So cute. :D

As for those episodes on my backburner, I've finally seen Like Water For Murder and Admissions. Right now I'm watching Personal Foul. Yay me! :lol: I'll probably watch the rest when I get back from my weekend trip to the lake.

Hahaha, real life as a blackhole, huh?

Mandy, the finale IS quite the cliffie. And this season did fly by really quickly. The last few episodes are great!

As for some fics, I keep meaning to get around to them, but I have to find the things we discussed that inspired my muse when I was still in school, because she seems to have deserted me...

Zhu, are you talking about Flack and Stella going on honeymoon? Heehee! Too many ideas are popping into my head. :lol: As for Flack doing some housework...Haha, wouldn't it be funny if Stella discovers that Flack is a domestic god. :lol: That he could rival Martha Stewart in that department and give her a run for her money. :lol: ...And Flack would be so embarrassed of his talents that he'd actually turn beet red. :lol: So cute. :D

As for those episodes on my backburner, I've finally seen Like Water For Murder and Admissions. Right now I'm watching Personal Foul. Yay me! :lol: I'll probably watch the rest when I get back from my weekend trip to the lake.

Mandy, where are you now exactly? I forgot to ask where you're based
at the moment. Enjoy your weekend then.

Hello Ladies,

I'm so sorry....The last time I was here online it was in Feb or so....Now I'm back :)....

Yipes! Our thread was already on the second page. Anyway, I just got back from my weekend trip to the lake. Although there was wi-fi, all I had with me for access was an iPod touch. I didn't have the patience to write any replies for that matter. :lol:

As for your question kay, I'm actually based in Manila. Thanks, I had a fun weekend although I was freezing my butt off. :lol: It was quite the escape from the Metro's heat and humidity. :D

Hey Jay, welcome back here! :D

Heather, I'm looking forward to reading those fics. Better get the muse in line! :lol: :lol:

Yipes! Our thread was already on the second page. Anyway, I just got back from my weekend trip to the lake. Although there was wi-fi, all I had with me for access was an iPod touch. I didn't have the patience to write any replies for that matter. :lol:

As for your question kay, I'm actually based in Manila. Thanks, I had a fun weekend although I was freezing my butt off. :lol: It was quite the escape from the Metro's heat and humidity. :D

Hey Jay, welcome back here! :D

Heather, I'm looking forward to reading those fics. Better get the muse in line! :lol: :lol:

hey mandy, that's great! I'll be going home for my vacation in July .
My contract just finished so I have to go on exit in time for my contract renewal

Hey kay, July's just around the corner. It's June already but it still feels like the middle of summer here. So freakin' hot! Blah. BTW, if you don't mind me asking, do you work for a multinational?

Back to our favorite couple, I'm still trying to find it in me to watch the last two episodes. I don't know why I'm reluctant to actually watch them. Maybe because if I finally do, then I have to face the reality that the season is actually over. Did that actually make sense? :lol: Plus, I'm actually going through another round of my CSI Vegas marathon. Nick Stokes is just too damn hot! :lol:

Hey Heather! What's up?

Hey kay, July's just around the corner. It's June already but it still feels like the middle of summer here. So freakin' hot! Blah. BTW, if you don't mind me asking, do you work for a multinational?

Back to our favorite couple, I'm still trying to find it in me to watch the last two episodes. I don't know why I'm reluctant to actually watch them. Maybe because if I finally do, then I have to face the reality that the season is actually over. Did that actually make sense? :lol: Plus, I'm actually going through another round of my CSI Vegas marathon. Nick Stokes is just too damn hot! :lol:

Hey Heather! What's up?

i work for a printing company. supposedly i should be on vacation last april, but i was extended and moved to july.

ahhh...nicky, nicky stokes. my first CSI crush. Yeah, i'm just as
reluctant as you mandy. i already completed my S4 (yahooooo!!!!!!)
epies but haven't found time to watch them straight. just keeping myself in suspense...ah, tempting i know. then i have these L Word dvds...yummm. Jennifer Beals...(ooops off topic. sorry!)

Last edited:

Yikes, second page? No good.

Sorry I haven't posted lately, been working a lot and have a lot of other obligations taking up my time. Hopefully my muse wakes up soon... I guess she got tired of being ignored while I was in school.

i work for a printing company. supposedly i should be on vacation last april, but i was extended and moved to july.

Vacation for you is almost here! Before you know it, it's July. :D

ahhh...nicky, nicky stokes. my first CSI crush.
Yes, he's such crush material. :lol: I love his Texas drawl and that smile...Wow! :lol: I love how he has great amount of empathy for victims. He just makes my heart melt. :lol:

Yeah, i'm just as reluctant as you mandy. i already completed my S4 (yahooooo!!!!!!) epies but haven't found time to watch them straight. just keeping myself in suspense...ah, tempting i know. then i have these L Word dvds...yummm. Jennifer Beals...(ooops off topic. sorry!)
Hahaha, funny how we're on the same boat! :lol: As for the L-Word, I got sucked into watching it with my cousin. It's not really my cup of tea, if you know what I mean. I really like Alice, Dana and Shane. I really find Mia Kirshner's character, Jenny, annoying. Anyway, I stopped watching it after season 3.

Yikes, second page? No good.

I know! Definitely not good.

Sorry I haven't posted lately, been working a lot and have a lot of other obligations taking up my time. Hopefully my muse wakes up soon... I guess she got tired of being ignored while I was in school.
It's okay Heather. We all know how real life can be so time consuming! :lol: Come next week, I'll probably be too busy with work. I hope your muse comes out of her slumber soon. :lol:

Anyway, back to our favorite New York couple...I've started a social group here for Flack/Stella fans and I've sent invitations. Please join. Okay? For those I forgot to send an invitation, just join by going to the page for social groups and look for Flack/Stella Fans. Okie-dokie? :D

Yikes, this got to the second page quick.

Any interesting topic starters guys?

hi there *waves*

I have one. since I found a book(s) that really caught my interest since HP 7 came out I wanted to ask:

What to you think their relationship to books is?

I can see Flack having a surprising taste in books (like french poetry or fantasy stories) or not like them at all.

with Stella Im not so sure. I can imagine her curled up in an arm chair with a glass of wine reading a romance novel. other then that not really

Back