Flack/Stella #2 - "When You Drive, We Don't Eat."

Re: Flack/Stella #2 - "When You Drive, We Don't Eat."

Thanks guys, glad to be back, and I'm glad my computer issues are sorted as well, hope yours are Mandy. As for the fanmix I have a few songs I just need a few more.

And as for fics, I've not even started my AU one I was going to start, I will start it eventually, but I'm not sure when.

And those screencaps look great, he just looks so hot in them. Can't wait until new episodes are on.

Well, my comp issues have been resolved somewhat. I can now access TalkCSI from my home PC. :lol: Heather, don't worry, I'll always try to keep you company in here. :D Lindsay, don't worry too much about the fic and the fanmix. :D When they're done just post us a link.

Yup, I love the idea of Flack and Stella tag-teaming Danny. :lol: As for me, I agree, I don't know how they'll put that off though. :lol:

So far for the fanmix I have picked 7, possibly 8 songs, and I'd like to do ten, so I need three or four more. If you think I should have to 15, let me know. Basically for most of these song I'm going through my play list and listening to songs. Loving the title of the thread by the way.

ETA: So I've just picked 8, 9 and 10. Should I stop at 10 or go up to 15, what do you all think. I should have it done by tonight, probably within the next hour.

Mandy, I am very glad your computer issues have been resolved :)

Lindsey, ten would be great, but by all means, if you want to go for 15, go for it, :lol: Just don't worry about it too much, though!

Thanks! I'm glad too. :D

Yeah, Lindsay, don't worry too much about the amount of songs for your fanmix. :D As Heather said, if you want to go for 15, then go for it. :D

So...I just read Top's interview with Peter Lenkov...You can read it here. I really dreaded reading the part where he says the Flack/Angell flirting will continue.

Anyway, back to our favorite couple...Since it's finally spring, where do you think Flack will take Stella for a date?

I haven't read it yet... been doing lots of homework, part of my major paper for one of my classes is due tomorrow. YIKES. But I am bummed to hear that the whole Flack/Angell fiasco will continue. I like her and all, but not a good match for Flack.

Hmmmm, very good question. I am not sure quite yet. I will let you know when I have a good idea ;)

Hey Heather, good luck on that paper. You can do it! :lol: Anyway, like you just said...I'm kinda bummed too about F/A. I mean I like Angell as a character but...flirting incessantly with Flack? Flack belongs to Stella, if ya know what I mean! :lol: :devil: I just hope the PTB don't turn this show into a soap. That would just be too much.

As for my own question...Haha, I can't think of anything decent that they'd do together on a beautiful spring day. Ummm...wait...there...I've got it (I think)... How about a stroll through Central Park, particularly the Conservatory Gardens. The blooms there are just amazing. The tulips in full bloom are lovely and the pink crabapple tree blossoms are beautiful too. Plus, it's so romantic there in springtime. :D So what do you guys think?

Thanks... this paper for my class will hopefully be the starting point of my graduate thesis that I have to do for next year, so we shall see how this goes.

And I agree, Flack does belong to Stella. Maybe Angell will decide to take up with some other detective in Vice or somethinga and stay away from Stella's man :guffaw:

The Central Park idea is cute. Never been to NY so I am not sure what it's like in spring, but I am sure a little stroll would be super-romantic. And maybe he could take her to a baseball game. Maybe a Yankees/Red Sox game (even though I hate the Yankees). Or a Mets/Dodgers (just because the Dodgers are my favorite team). I can see Stella totally not getting the appeal of baseball before going to the game, and Flack taking her so he can show her the beauty of the game. And he converts her to a baseball fan ;)

So I decided to only do 10, and I've finally finished it. I hope you all like it. I'm going to make it into a CD for myself. I'm looking forward to new episodes of NY, and maybe we'll get more Stella/Flack scene's.

I've zipped up the file with the songs and the cover art, and have uploaded it. Any problems let me know. I'd also love to know your comments on it, and I may possibly make another fanmix like it.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XBFE56QE

Heather, good luck with the paper as a jumping off point for your thesis! :D

Haha, that's sooo funny! I'm huge Yankees fan! I live and breathe Yankees baseball. When they lost the ALCS in 2004 to the Red Sox, that was pretty devastating for me. Dodgers fan, huh? Joe Torre's now with you guys. :lol: Yeah, I can see Flack and Stella taking in a Yankees/Red Sox game, that one is always thrilling. Maybe they could catch an interleague game between the Yankees and the Dodgers, then we'll both be happy. :lol: Haha, I can see Flack trying so hard to convert Stella to becoming a baseball fan. :lol: Oh and I see Flack and Stella (particularly Flack) enjoying the game with lots of hotdogs and beer. :lol:

Hey Lindsay, I'm currently downloading your fanmix and it's taking quite a while. Will let you know later what I think of it. Anyway, yay! You've done it, finally! :D

I come back, and serious be late for!(My boss is a butcher!!!
Last week, Saturday\Sunday overtime!!!5555.......)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
mandy9578 :
Ohh thanks for the Flack pics, ZhuShuaijie! Look at how he is looking at Stella so intently. Quick get me a drool bucket! He looks totally to die for! I'm sure Stella will be drooling as well when she sees Flack like that!

The Stella did not drivel, she kissed Flack, and at Mac presence!;)
In fact, I like them to talk together,they are together very happy, they keep no secrets from each other. They have a lot of topic,all will let each other laugh carefreely !
This has nothing to do with age.If only they have the love !!!!

mandy9578:
Haha, my family can be pretty quirky. It's not just the girls attracted to younger guys but one of my cousins even married an older woman. So there. So even if Stella is much older than Flack, they both make sense together. They look sooo good together. There's no denying that.

Er..... In China...... now....... an old woman, be in love with a youngster, is a normal phenomenon.
I believe that the Stella and Flack also is similar,to little ripsnorting!

feathergirl926:
Hmmm good question, about April Fool's Day. Hmmm, I definitely see Flack doing something, not quite sure yet, and Stella attempting (not that successfully) to get him back. THen maybe they can pull something together on Danny and Lindsay or Mac.

My april fool's day..........(Although already end!)
But I hope......The Stella and Danny at dispute, for Flack!then, the Flack is on my bed......:devil::devil::devil::lol:
Oh!This is not Christmas Eve,is also not my birthday vow the evening party,more is not in morning of the Chinese New Year pray.I am for Flack madness of.......:lol::p

hello, girls :) missed me?

just joking.

I was really looking forward to this episode - for several reasons, and the cold shower came within first few minutes- I personally cant find it in me to like Angell. even less now that she is oggling Flack. I really hoped they would drop it after the first try

there was not a lot of Stella in this episode but Im glad to hear it will change - Im being SF but at least I have something to look forward to

Flack and Stella and a beautiful spring day?

a picinc comes to mind. ending up with Flack playing with some children and Stella watching him lovingly.. I can also see her in a flowery dress but I cant really think of an apropriate occassion.

I loved her hair in this epi, BTW

A Yanks fan huh Mandy? Uh-oh. :lol:

Lindsey, I will have to try and download the fanmix in the next couple of days. Thanks for posting that!

Carly, of course we missed you. We always miss our partners in crime ;) I cannot wait til next week's episode. Yay for lots of Flack/Stella scenes. Oh and I love your idea for a spring day date. Especially Flack playing with some random kids, I can just see it now, as Stella gazes at him lovingly.

Hi ladies! :D Hey Carly, we've missed you! Glad to have you back! :D Sorry, I haven't been in here for more than two days. Saturday was so crazy for me. Spent the whole day with my cousins eating and eating and drinking and just catching up with each other.

Yeah Heather, I'm a huge Yankees fan. :lol:

Carly, I love that idea with Flack and Stella going on a picnic on a fine spring day and Flack playing with little children and Stella having that wistful look in her eyes.

As for DOA for a Day, well, I've got mixed feelings about it. Stella was so underutilized in it. She was there the first half and then by the second I think she just disappeared into an abyss. As for the opening scene, with all of them there, Mac, Stella, Flack and Angell...my mind was screaming threesome! :lol: Kidding! No it was actually screaming 'Angell, stay away from Flack!' :lol:

Check out this screen cap:

CSINY4x15_017.jpg

It's as if Mac is trying to keep Stella from going at it with Angell. :lol:

CSINY4x15_056.jpg

Flack: 'Stella looks so hot with a Glock and her Kevlar on!'

CSINY4x15_064.jpg

Flack: "So Stel...we're alone and in the dark...What do you say we play hooky from the others?"
Stella: "You're on Donnie! But better make it fast before they find us!"

Haha, I know the captions are pretty lame! :guffaw::p

Last edited:

mandy9578:
Haha, I can see Flack trying so hard to convert Stella to becoming a baseball fan. Oh and I see Flack and Stella (particularly Flack) enjoying the game with lots of hotdogs and beer.

Guess:confused:, Does Flack will ask Stella to eat the hot dog?I'm say, abed the sort of!I am a bad man!:devil::devil::lol:

mandy9578:
Anyway, back to our favorite couple...Since it's finally spring, where do you think Flack will take Stella for a date?

Spring?Flack and Stella date?
Yeah, you can see, the Flack already for the Stella overgrow the whelk!:guffaw:
Concerning their appointment, I think that they would certainly return here.Peach blossom, cherry blossom, Flack knight , Stella princess, romantic night!!!^_^
Or,the Flack will go to Stella's mansion:
15090482_h.jpg

Stella:You think.....
Flack:Yeah!Yeah!
This is a very very hot night.........:drool::lol::devil:

Back