Flack/Stella #2 - "When You Drive, We Don't Eat."

Re: Flack/Stella #2 - "When You Drive, We Don't Eat."

Thanks for the screen caps Mandy and Zhu! They are great.

Threesome, huh Mandy? Interesting, lol. But I agree, I kept thinking, Angell, stop flirting!!! And you too Flack.

I love the idea of Flack and Stella on a date in the park in spring. Sooooo uberly romantic.

You're welcome Heather! :D That's so funny...telling Flack to stop flirting and behave himself. :lol:

Stella's got a mansion? :lol: Or were you referring to Flack and Stella returning to Stella's place after a date on a lovely spring day? :D :devil: :drool:

A date in the park on a beautiful spring day is always romantic. :D

Hey Lindsay, I finally got the chance to check out the fanmix. Loved the cover art. Haha, you added one of my favorite Corrs song! :D That truly is such a Flack/Stella tune. :D

Last edited:

Mmmm, Stella and Flack returning to her place after a date? Sooooo drool-worthy.

Yeah Heather that is sooo drool-worthy. :lol: :drool: I love this screen cap put up by Zhu:

Or,the Flack will go to Stella's mansion:
15090482_h.jpg

Stella:You think.....
Flack:Yeah!Yeah!
This is a very very hot night.........:drool::lol::devil:

Look at that intimate look they're sharing. :devil: Is this the ep where they were knocking at the door of the crazy girl who believed in aliens? Anyway, the look they shared in this scene is just amazing and hot. Look at that... I agree Zhu, it is a very, very hot night indeed! :devil:

My caption for said pic:

Stella: "Have you got your game on Detective?"
Flack: "For you Stel, I'm ready for anything...Anything!"

:drool::devil::guffaw::drool::devil:

I love the cap. its like they are confirming the date they talked about during the ride there

F: So we still on for tonight?
S: You bet, detective. :)

Mandy and Carly, love both of your interpretations of what is going on in this screen cap!

Haha, that picture says a lot! :D The look they share speaks volume. It's as if they're on the same wavelength. It screams playful as well...And last but not least, Stella's body language has this 'come hither' quality to it! Go Flack, jump Stella in the privacy of her apartment! :devil: :lol: :devil:

Yup, Mandy, I agree. Their body language screams that they are together ;)

Oh, so super super exciting news. I get to go to the set tomorrow! Ahhhh! My friend's dad is a CSI here in CA, and he has a friend who works as a consultant for the show, so we get to go meet some of the cast and get a tour. WOOOOHOOO.

Heather, Im so envious right now. I would love to meet Eddie Cahill or anyone from the cast for that matter.

that brings me to question: who do you think would make Flack or Stella scream like a fan girl if they got a chance to meet them?

I really hope I get to meet Eddie. I know almost for sure we are meeting Carmine... he is my friend's fave so the guy picked a day that Carmine films. So we will see who he is working with that day.

Hmmm, GREAT question. One that I am not too sure of yet. Maybe for Stella, Brad Pitt? Cause let's face it, he's hot. Not sure who Flack would flip out for at all. Maybe a sports legend?

Awww, Heather, you're such a lucky duck! :lol: Give Eddie Cahill, that is if you see him, a big fangirl smacker from me! :guffaw:Oooh and btw, please take loads of pictures and show 'em to us! :lol: Don't forget to ogle him! :guffaw::devil: Give Melina a big hug too! :lol: I wouldn't know what to do if I ever saw them. I think I'd go fangirl crazy or suddenly turn shy girl. :lol:

Hmmm, Flack going fangirl crazy huh? How about anyone from the NY Rangers or Yankees for that matter. How about Gisele Bundchen will make Flack go speechless and mouth agape if he ever sees her. :lol: As for Stella, I can't really think of anyone she'd go fangirl crazy for right now. Will get right back to you guys on that one. :lol:

OK so I talked to the friend I am going with, and I guess there was a scheduling change. Carmine won't be there until later, but we may still get to meet him. BUT, we are for sure (it looks like anyway) meeting Eddie and Gary. Ahhhhhhhh! :drool::drool::drool: I am so super excited!!! I will definitely take pictures and post them. And don't worry, I will definitely ogle Eddie.

I can see him going fan crazy for Jeter and A-Rod, as much as I dislike them. And since we all seem to assume he likes hockey, how about Wayne Gretzky? He is such a legend. Oh, and of course, Jim Craig ;)

And since we all seem to assume he likes hockey, how about Wayne Gretzky?

thats what I was thinking. or maybe Sergej Larionov

I can see Stella go speechless with meeting Robert Redford or Paul Newman

Im too sending kisses from Slovakia to the whole cast.

LOL, I actually don't know a whole lot about hockey, I just started watching it recently, but I will take your work Carly about Sergej Larionov, :lol: Hmmm Robert Redford or Paul Newman? I can see that...

And not to fear ladies, I will definitely ogle Eddie for you and give Melina (if I see her) a hug for you! I will post pictures and a recap of what happens when I get the chance tomorrow (I have a paper due Thursday that I need to crank out when I get home from the set).

I dont know much about hockey either. I just know that my brother really wanted his autograph and he says is one of his most treasured. right there with Edwin van der Saar :) I only hope I didnt get his name wrong, happenss to me all the time

Back