Flack/Stella #2 - "When You Drive, We Don't Eat."

Re: Flack/Stella #2 - "When You Drive, We Don't Eat."

Yeah really, who cares about the age difference if they are in love, which they soooooo obviously are. As far as I am concerned, as long as one isn't old enough to be the other person's parent, it's ok :lol:

I haven't seen any Fiesta ones either...

Hahaha, Heather! That's so funny about one not being old enough to be the other's parent. I agree with that completely! :lol: I remember what Ivana Trump once said...she said she'd rather be a babysitter than a nurse when it comes to her boyfriends/husbands...so I think that suits Stella just fine. :lol: Besides, Flack definitely seems mature for his age and he jives well with Stella. :devil:

Oh yeah, I forgot this but it's not just one male cousin of mine married to an older woman but I've actually got three of them married to older women. :lol:

BTW, I've finally seen a Fiesta shuffle challenge fic...it's by ThnksFrThMmrs87.

On another note, I'm having computer issues again! Grrrr!! :scream: :scream: I can't connect to TalkCSI again! I hate it! I'm at an internet cafe if you must know. Grrr...

Haha, I've only noticed it just now but we've reached another milestone! We now have more than a hundred posts in here! :lol: So cheers! :beer::beer:

LOL I love that Ivana Trump quote. So funny! I think that somehow needs to be incorporated into a fic. I dunno, maybe Stella has a penchant for dating younger guys and someone comments on it. Then she comes back with that quote :guffaw:

I saw that fic, and it was awesome. And I just got done reading Notesofwimsey's fic too. I loved both of these pieces.

Computer trouble again? No good! Boo to your computer... boo and hiss.

Yay! We did reach more than 100 posts. Amazing!

Yup! Ivana Trump is so hilarious! She's such a character. Yes I love that quote of hers. Haha, another plot bunny, huh? Maybe you could give it a go? ;) Don't know yet if I can write this one. :lol: Haha, I've got some fic ideas that are actually driving me up the wall! :lol: Stella saying the quote maybe to Danny or Flack maybe? :lol:

Yeah, I read wimsey's shuffle fic too. Haha, I don't think I can do such a challenge. Haha.

About my computer issues...Yes...boo! hiss...:scream: :scream: :scream: It's still ongoing...I talked with my ISP and they say it's not them that's got the problem and I checked the connection with some commands they taught me and I saw that when I connect to TalkCSI, the connection gets cut off somewhere overseas. Grrr... boo! hiss! :scream: :scream:

I was just listening to my iPod when this song came up. It's called I Love The Way You Love Me and it reminds me of Flack and Stella. It's such a lovely song. It was used in the series Mad About You and it's by Eric Martin, the former lead singer of Mr. Big. There's another version by Boyzone but that one's not as good as the original. As my musician friend used to say, they murdered it. :lol: Here are the lyrics. I couldn't find an Eric Martin video of it at YouTube, only the Boyzone version. I actually like Boyzone (ahhh, boy bands!). :lol:

I think I am gonna have to wait on working on that fic. School is done the third week of April for me, so everything is kind of crazy right now with papers (I have an 18-20 page due in two weeks and a 30+ page due in like a month) and studying. But I will definitely try and write some fics when school is over for the summer since I am not taking summer school. And I think if I were to try that shuffle challenge, I would have to cheat ;)

I really hope things are resolved with your computer soon. Don't leave me hanging, you are my main partner in crime here in this corner of the boards.

Great song by the way. So sweet!

Hahaha, yup school sucks! :lol:

As for the shuffle challenge...yeah, I would have to cheat as well! :lol:

Yes, I hate my internet connection now! Grrr... Useless, I say! I can't even connect to this site from my home PC. Grrr.... :scream: :scream: Nah, I won't leave you hanging, my partner in crime! Are you Bonnie to my Clyde or am I Bonnie to your Clyde? Okay...that was so lame. :guffaw: Anyway, I just want to warn you that I won't be on this weekend barring that I get my connection sorted. Grrr...As I'll be home all weekend.

Yup, the song is so Flack and Stella and so cute! :D

I can't wait until next week! Yay, new episodes

Yeah I will be sooooooo glad when this semester is over. I just keep telling myself, this means more job opportunities and hopefully higher pay.

I cannot wait for new episodes. Here's hoping we get lots and lots of Fiesta-ness!

Hey Heather! I hear ya about wanting the semester to end soon! Haha! :lol: This weekend has been hectic! Just found out that I'm now a liar...oops, I mean, lawyer! :guffaw: Yipee! So now it's time to look for a proper job. :lol:

I'm still having comp problems...Grr... :scream: I'm here at my cousins' for a celebration.

Oh definitely can't wait for the new episodes to air! I'm so looking forward to lots of Fiesta goodness as well. :D

Last edited:

Ohhh you got your license? Awesome! Congrats.

Boo to your computer, I need someone to keep me company here!

Thanks Heather! Will take my lawyer's oath at the end of the April. :D

Oh most definitely! BOO to my comp!...and especially to my ISP! :scream: I've been complaining to them endlessly saying that I'm not getting my money's worth if can't even go to the sites I want to...There are a lot of sites I can't access for the moment. It's really aggravating! :scream: Grrr...

Don't worry, I'll try my best to keep you company.

April Fool's Day is almost here...So who do you think will pull a fast one? Flack on Stella or will it be the other way around? And any ideas how they'll do it? :lol:

Hmmm good question, about April Fool's Day. Hmmm, I definitely see Flack doing something, not quite sure yet, and Stella attempting (not that successfully) to get him back. THen maybe they can pull something together on Danny and Lindsay or Mac.

Ooh, don't the new forums look good. Hello everyone, I didn't disappear anywhere, I'm back. I've missed chatting about FIESTA, so I thought I would pop in here.

I have to apologise, I've not yet done the FANMIX, I'm soooo sorry, but I had problems with the sound on my computer and wanted to wait until it was fixed, well I managed to fix it, so now I shall get straight onto it. Though I still need some more songs, so if anyone has any they'd like to add, give me a shout.

Good to have you back Aiden! THe boards really do look great, it has some really fun functions.

No worries about the fanmix, I have been promising to write some fics for months but real life keeps getting in the way.

Last edited:

Glad to have you back Lindsay! :D Yes, the new board is awesome. :D

As for April Fool's, I can see Stella and Flack trying to pull a fast one on Danny. :lol: Danny wouldn't know what hit him until it was over. Flack and Stella having a good laugh at his expense. :lol:

Oh most definitely, don't worry about the fanmix. Real life can such a demanding biatch! :lol: I'll let you know if I can think of some songs that remind me of our favorite couple. As for my comp issues, well, I think it's kinda been solved. *crosses fingers* :D

I love the idea of Flack and Stella trying to pull something on Danny, and having a great big laugh at his expense. Just not sure specifically what they should do... :lol:

I hope your computer issues are resolved Mandy! Definitely need my partner in crime around ;)

Back