Flack/Stella #2 - "When You Drive, We Don't Eat."

Re: Flack/Stella #2 - "When You Drive, We Don't Eat."

*screams like a girly girl!* Ahhhh! :lol: Heather, that's so totally cool! I wish I were there with you! :lol: Haha, Carly and I will be there with you in spirit as you kiss Eddie Cahill! :drool::drool: :devil: :lol: :devil: :drool::drool:Ogle him for me please! :guffaw:...And hug Melina too for us. Don't forget to send them my regards. :D Ooh, and don't forget to report back to us about your heavenly experience with Eddie! :guffaw:Haha, we're living vicariously through you! :guffaw:

Carly, yeah...I agree about Stella going all fangirl with Robert Redford and Paul Newman. I've got a huge crush on both of them! :lol: I loved Paul Newman in Cat On A Hot Tin Roof and Robert Redford is so amazing. He and Brad Pitt could pass off as father and son (Check out A River Runs Through It, which RR directed and BP starred in...Super amazing resemblance)

Haha, Heather, I've just been in love with Derek Jeter for more than a decade now! :lol: Same here, I don't know much about hockey but I can definitely see Flack go "fangirl" on meeting The Great One and Jim Craig! I have this image of Flack fainting from all the excitement. :guffaw: Okay, maybe that might be a tad bit exaggerated but what the heck, it's just too funny! :lol:

Last edited:

Before anything else, here’s a link to Flack/Stella #1 – Greek Women Like Their Men Younger

Hello and welcome to the second Flack/Stella Thread…Yes, that’s right, the second thread. You better believe it, we’ve made it this far! So bring out those Irish Car Bombs and let’s celebrate…Woohoo!

Fiesta2Banner.jpg

We love Flack and Stella as a couple because they’ve got amazing chemistry. Who cares if Flack is younger than Stella. What is age but a number? We love them because they are both fiery, intense characters who will do everything in their power to do the right thing. We love them because they’ve shown that they are there for each other through thick and thin. We love them because every time they have a scene together, the screen just lights up. There’s just something about them that makes you look at them closely when they are together. Last but not least, we love them because they look sooooo hot together! :D

Here are some of our favorite Flack/Stella moments:

Remember the kiss from All Access? Wasn't that sweet of Flack to comfort Stella through that traumatic experience? I'm sure Stella loves him for that! :D

CSINY2x21_460.jpg

How about that hug?

Flack: ‘I know this isn’t perfect timing but I just can’t help myself…’
Stella: ‘Flack, are you actually feeling me up? I’ve got to say I’m liking it.’

CSINY2x21_478.jpg

Aaawww! Everybody loves a hero! Stella's got her hero in the person of Donald Flack, Jr. :lol: :lol:

zomgflackstella2.jpg

And look how our favorite couple gets flirty…

Stella: ‘So Flack, what do you say we take this to the bedroom?’

bscap0088.jpg

Talk about body language…Flack's body language is screaming for Stella to jump him.

Flack: Oh she definitely wants to jump me. I can see her eyes turn feral.

bscap0110.jpg

Don’t we just love Flack and Stella all dressed up? Forget about the bimbo named Demon, I mean Devon. :lol:

Flack: Oh man, Stella looks amazing in that black number. Look at that cleavage! Gotta get me some of her.
Stella: Flack really cleans up well. I can just rip off his tux if we were alone.

bscap0030.jpg

So here's to the second thread, ladies! Cheers!

P.S. Sorry I took so long to start this thread. Blame it on my phone line going dead affecting the DSL as well. Grrr...

the last picture - from You Only Die Once - is it right? She was even hotter when she ran on high heels & drove the Chevy Avalanche to pick up Flack
...talk about a kick-ass Melina here :evil:.

Would you believe before CSI:NY, the first and last time i saw her was in Providence?

Hi there kayfeb! Welcome to the Flack/Stella thread! :D I'm sure you'll enjoy posting in here. :D

To answer your question, yes, the last picture is from You Only Die Once. Oh most definitely, she looked really hot running in high heels and driving the Chevy Avalanche! :devil: Oh she was totally kick-ass in that eppy. :D She and Flack looked so dressed to kill, they were practically sizzling! :lol: :devil: :drool:

I haven't seen Providence at all! Gee, how sad! :lol: Anyway, I plan to buy the DVD box sets as soon as I get a proper job! :lol: I've seen some of Melina's films way before I started watching CSI: NY, even if in some of them she had teeny tiny parts. :D

Hi there kayfeb! Welcome to the Flack/Stella thread! :D I'm sure you'll enjoy posting in here. :D

To answer your question, yes, the last picture is from You Only Die Once. Oh most definitely, she looked really hot running in high heels and driving the Chevy Avalanche! :devil: Oh she was totally kick-ass in that eppy. :D She and Flack looked so dressed to kill, they were practically sizzling! :lol: :devil: :drool:

I haven't seen Providence at all! Gee, how sad! :lol: Anyway, I plan to buy the DVD box sets as soon as I get a proper job! :lol: I've seen some of Melina's films way before I started watching CSI: NY, even if in some of them she had teeny tiny parts. :D

hey, thanks. i've been enjoying reading through the threads & i must say you guys are sooooooo creative!:thumbsup:

strange, we have Ally McBeal, 90210, Gilmore Girls, & Charmed DVDs, but haven't had Providence. hmm, there's always Youtube & Torrent :cool:

i saw the entire episode on Youtube. everything goes smooth in that party scene, until Flack made that James Bond line "Flack, Don Flack"...sorry, i just had to laugh:rommie:

i saw the entire episode on Youtube. everything goes smooth in that party scene, until Flack made that James Bond line "Flack, Don Flack"...sorry, i just had to laugh

yeah, but his face was priceless. he could definitely pull the Bond routine especially if Stella was his girl. they both have the looks and can kick some serious ass :)

I have seen melina in Providence but dont remember her from anywhere else. and Eddie I have seen in Friends and Glory Days

Hahaha, Flack was sooo adorable in his imitation of James Bond. When he said, "Flack. Don Flack," I think I had this goofy smile on my face. He and Stella looked sooo amazing together, all spiffed up. :D But, I've to say this, Stella isn't your typical Bond girl...she's intelligent, strong-willed and amazing! :p

Wow, went to the set. It was super amazing. We got to meet Eddie and see Melina. We also met Gary and Ana! The ones we met were so super nice. And Eddie is really really hot in person... So here are some pictures of the set, and my friend and I with the actors... I am the one with the brown hair :)

100_0050.jpg

Ana, my friend Jen, Gary, and I. I was sooo excited to meet Gary, he is one of the best actors in Hollywood in my opinion. And he was soooo nice! And Ana? Beautiful!

100_0051.jpg

"The lab" entrance

100_0052.jpg

Elevators to the "lab"

100_0055.jpg

Me at Mac's desk...

100_0059.jpg

My friend and I with Eddie!!!!! :drool:

Last edited:

Wow, went to the set. It was super amazing. We got to meet Eddie and see Melina. We also met Gary and Ana! The ones we met were so super nice. And Eddie is really really hot in person... So here are some pictures of the set, and my friend and I with the actors... I am the one with the brown hair :)

100_0055.jpg

Wow, that's really cool seeing you type on Mac's computer! :cool:

OMFG! I think I just died with envy! :guffaw:Awww...look at Eddie put his arm around you! What a sweetheart! :D Don't wash your shoulder where he touched you! :guffaw:Kidding! He looks sooo totally hot and handsome!!!:drool: You should have asked for one of Flack's fugly ties as a souvenir! :lol:

So how was the experience? What did you say to Eddie? I'm dying to find out! :lol:

Ooohh and on a different note, just want to say that I might not be able to post in here as I'll be going out out of town starting Wednesday...I'm going wakeboarding! Yipee! Okay...but that's still lame compared to what you just experienced Heather! :guffaw:

Haha, no please don't die. I need my partner in crime ;) (Which reminds me, we really ought to try a collaborative story together at some point.)

He really was a sweetheart. We didn't really get a chance to talk to him, but we did say hi and shake hands with him. Then he had to go shoot. But later we approached him and asked to take a picture with him, which he was totally willing to do, even walked around to find a place with good lighting :lol:

Wakboarding, huh? That made me think of another question for ya'll. What kind of outdoor activities do you think they like? Wakeboarding? Hang gliding? Para gliding? Hiking? Any ideas?

Hahaha, I've got a nasty bruise on my head from fainting. Kidding! :lol:

Yeah, most definitely we've got to collaborate on a story soon! :D

Man, that tie he was wearing sure is fugly! :lol: It doesn't go with his checkered shirt. :lol: I've an idea. Don't forget how that tie looks like and then we'll play spot the tie Heather saw when the episode he shot that day airs! :lol:

Awww, he's such a sweetie looking for proper lighting and all! :)

Yeah, wakeboarding! I'm sooo excited actually! :lol: Hmmm...about those outdoor activities they might be interested in...I'm guessing Flack'll probably enjoy wakeboarding and sailing. Sailing is fun, with your hair being thrown all over your face and the salty breeze blowing. I think they'll both enjoy kayaking in a lake. That sure is fun. One of my fave things to do ever. :D It's so relaxing and you feel one with nature. Actually, I think Flack'll enjoy anything that involves watersports. Plus, he'll get to see Stella looking so smoking hot in a bikini! :devil: :lol: :devil:

I can't wait to get out of town as it's getting very hot and humid here. :lol:

Last edited:

I totally didn't even realize how ugly he is tie is... yeah, doesn't match the shirt at all. But yes, he was very nice. They all were :)

Flack and Stella sailing, huh? That would be a site to see, :lol: And while I have never been wakeboarding, it does sound really really fun, one of the high schoolers in the youth group I help out with loves it, she wants to go pro. So a watersports day for Flack and Stella, that would be awesome ;)

I hope you have fun on your trip! I am soooo over school, I need a vacation. Two more weeks... but sooooo much to to do between now and then. A paper due today in my mass communication law class; a paper in my other class that is worth like 30% of my grade; presentations on both of my papers next Thursday; and both finals the following Thursday. UGH. :brickwall::censored: LOL those smileys will have to do since there is not one with a person ready to pull their hair out.

great pics Heather, they all lokk really nice, I will be envous tommorow since Im angry right now with the episode. I think you know why

anywho, I liked Stella in this epi a lot and though there was no real interaction, he saying out loud he cares for her was just to sweet for words. it almost had me squeeling Donnie luvs Stella

outdoor sports? I can ee them riding a bike or just walking around. I think that is what you call hiking. how about windsurfing? Don could definitely pull it off

Gah, Heather, that's tons of work. Don't worry, time passes by so quickly. Before you know it, the semester is over.

I'm so gonna have fun on my trip! :D I can totally see Flack and Stella enjoy some watersports. Biking seems fun. So is windsurfing. Although I tried it once, haha, it was so funny. It's pretty hard to get the hang of but I'm sure Flack will have no problems. :lol:

As for Right Next Door, I think it was a great episode all in all. Melina owned it. I'm not a D/L fan, so it wasn't disappointing for me. Yeah, Donnie using those words in interrogation was so sweet. Love him for it! :lol:

EDIT:

As promised, here are some lovely screen caps of our favorite couple from RND:

CSINY4x16_061.jpg

Flack: 'Even from behind Stella looks sooo hot!'
Stella: "Flack, are you staring at my ass again?"

CSINY4x16_075.jpg

I love how Stella was smiling at Flack here. So totally cute. :lol:

CSINY4x16_228.jpg

Flack: (in a whisper) "Hey Stel...How fast do you think we can get rid of Mac?"
Stella: "Doooon!"
Mac: "Uhhh guys... I'm just right here. What am I? Deaf?"

CSINY4x16_315.jpg

I love how Flack was so in your face when he interrogated Sean Nolan. See that intense look in his eyes, being so protective of Stella! :devil:

CSINY4x16_519.jpg

Okay, this screen cap made me think of naughty things! :devil: :drool: It's as if Flack's about to grab Stella's ass and pin her to the wall. :devil:

Flack: "Stella, stop moving! Your ass sticking out right in front of my face is making things rise!"
Stella: "Can I help it if I so hot! Deal with it Donnie boy!"

Haha, I know the captions were pretty lame! :lol:

Last edited:

LOL, Carly. Your comment made me laugh, the one about being jealous tomorrow.

As for the epi, I liked it. I do like D/L so that pissed me off a bit, but I loved Stella's storyline. And her scenes with Flack? So cute. And I LOVED the comment he made when he was interrogating Sean Nolan.

Mandy, the screen caps captions weren't lame, they were great as always! And I will be so super relieved when this semester is done. I really like my classes sicne they are interesting, but they are also really hard. I actually haven't done any of the sports you mentioned, but they all sound so fun.

Yeah, I love Stella's story line. She definitely kicked butt! :D When she refused Mac's offer for her to stay at his apartment...It really got me thinking...Plot bunnies running around in my head. Stella lost everything in the fire but did anyone notice that she was still wearing decent clothes. So my brain came to this conclusion...maybe she's got some of her clothes over at Flack's place...I know it's a stretch, but what the heck! In fanfic land it can totally happen! :lol: Hotel, my butt...hotel a.k.a. Flack's apartment! :lol: :devil:

Yeah Heather I love watersports. I've loved the water ever since I could remember. My Mom used to tell me stories about me as a one-year old jumping into the pool and she'd let me sink down and then she'd grab me. I've even got pictures of me after a day at the pool, crying my head off as I was being dressed by my nanny. I didn't want to leave the water. Haha, that's why I ended up becoming a competitive swimmer. I just love the feel of the water.

I can so see Flack and Stella having a great day at the beach or maybe the lake and indulging in some of the watersports mentioned in this thread. They'll have a blast and then they'd never want to go back to the city. :lol:

Anyway, I posted this screen cap over at the Stella/Melina thread but I just wanted to post it in here...

CSINY4x16_418.jpg

What do you think Flack would say about this image? :devil: His jaw would probably fall to the floor! :lol:

Last edited:
Back