Flack/Stella #2 - "When You Drive, We Don't Eat."

Re: Flack/Stella #2 - "When You Drive, We Don't Eat."

Yeah, my legs are really burned and they hurt like hell this morning. Not as bad as my friend though, which surprises me since she is actually darker than me to begin with...

Stella would probably laugh at him, but more so at his constant whining... she would call him a baby or something.

Have fun on your trip, and I will try to keep this board hopping :)

Okay, so I'm still at home! :lol: I'll be leaving in about four hours' time.

Haha, I can totally see Flack getting burned just like you. And the constant whining? Just too damn funny! Stella for sure will call him a baby. Or better yet, Stella will baby Flack, giving him constant attention, rubbing some aloe gel all over his body to make him feel better. :lol: :devil: I'm getting a naughty vibe here. Maybe Flack will just swallow the pain just so he can have some fun with Stella in bed. :lol: :devil: :lol:

Last edited:

Hmmm, Mandy, that definitely has potential ;) Lots of naughty thoughts running through my head now.

Whoops, had to bump this up, it was on the second page :eek: Anyone out there??? Any of you guys have a response to the Vegas question I posed? I wanna get the ball rolling in here!

Hey totally new to this thread, I am actually starting to like these two together...what was the question in regards to LV? :)

Hi eveninstar! Always great to see new faces (metaphorically speaking of course) around these parts :) The question was basically what you could see Flack/Stella doing in Vegas, like what sights would they see, where would they stay, etc.

I'm just gonna barge right in here - that roller coaster that shoots out of the top of a hotel? yeah, I can see them on that. Of course Stella is the one initiating. Flack all cute with his 'Stell, I don't wanna!' Cue blushes and afore mentioned babyness. I'm liking Flack & Stella too actually. I'm just wanting fluffiness everywhere :lol:

Oh, and cue the cross over scenario. I'm sure I mentioned it in the DL trip to LV but why not? It applies to every sexy New Yorker. Love to see Stella's reaction to Catherine hitting on her man. Maybe she'd get revenge by flirting with Nicky! :D

Hi Little Peaches, welcome to our corner of the boards.

The roller coaster at the Stratosphere? Haha, I agree. I can totally see Stella convincing Flack to go on that.

How funny that you mention a crossover, there is a story I just read over at FF.net that deals with a crossover between the original and NY casts.

Hi there eveninstarz14 and Little Peaches! Welcome to the Flack/Stella thread! I'm sure you guys will enjoy posting in here. The more the merrier. :D

Hey Heather! I'm still here. Still on vacation. Right now, I'm so buzzed with all the alcohol I've consumed after a day of wakeboarding. Wakeboarding was so freaking fun but boy, was it so tiring. Might go on on another round tomorrow morning. My body is aching all over! :lol: Loved it so much. There's wifi in the facility and my cousin brought her laptop, so here I am.

As for the Vegas question. I can totally see Flack and Stella going on that rollercoaster with Stella challenging Flack. Flack can be such a scaredy cat at times. So that scenario can be so funny! :lol:

Last edited:

It sounds like you are having fun on your trip Mandy. As for me, I will be sooooooo glad when today is over... I am definitely gonna need to sleep in tomorrow and will be glad to treat myself to getting my hair colored and dinner and drinks with my friends!

You know what else I can totally see in terms of the Las Vegas question? I can totally see Flack wanting to hit the craps or roulette table, and Stella venturing off to go shopping. Somehow she finds him but he has been losing on and off, but when she gets there, he starts winning and ends up winning a lot of money, kind of like those cheesy movies where the girl is the good luck charm, blowing on the dice and what not. Then, of course, he tells her he is gonna treat her to a super fancy dinner and gives her some money to buy a fabulous dress for the ocassion. OK, I think I am done with my little fantasy for now, back to work.

Yeah, I'm having sooo much fun! :D Just thought about it...Flack and Stella would get a thrill out of wakeboarding. I certainly did! It's so exhilarating. It gave me such a high. I should be sleeping as I am so sleepy but I'm on such a high right now. :lol: Haha, Heather, yeah, treat yourself to some pampering, you deserve it. ;)

As for Stella being Flack's lucky charm, that's so totally cute. Luck be a lady tonight! :lol: What would Stella wear for that dinner? What would Flack choose for her? Something that shows off her cleavage? Something that brings out the green of her eyes? Or...Both? How about some lingerie? :lol: :devil:

As for Stella being Flack's lucky charm, that's so totally cute. Luck be a lady tonight! :lol: What would Stella wear for that dinner? What would Flack choose for her? Something that shows off her cleavage? Something that brings out the green of her eyes? Or...Both? How about some lingerie?

burgundy, showing a lot of back and only teasing with cleavage, knee-lenght. black lingerie, lace, see-through

I know almost nothing about Vegas - only that you can marry there even faster then loose your money

I love their visit to the chocolate show in 4.17. makes the mind go straight to the gutter - strawberries in chocolate, anyone?

Carly, a burgundy would look great on Stella. I am also thinking of something with a little more purple to it, since purple brings out green eyes. And I am definitely thinking a backless dress, because then there is no doubt in Flack's mind as to whether or not she is wearing a bra ;) I am thinking a longer dress, with a slit hitting somewhere above the knee.

I debate the dress length cos I love skirts that come just below the knee but are light and flippy. You know very elegant yet extremely sexy cause when you start to move - it flips up. Trying to think of a movie where some girl wears one to give you an example. Think salsa style dress (is there such a thing?) so when the girl twirls look at those pins! With sky high heels. :lol:
Slits up the side I also like but would that not be a little much with a backless dress too? Can we get a Stella barbie doll to try this out?
And a Flack action man for recreational activities?

Oh dear, there's the gutter side of me again :guffaw: x

mandy9578:
Hahaha, Flack was sooo adorable in his imitation of James Bond. When he said, "Flack. Don Flack," I think I had this goofy smile on my face. He and Stella looked sooo amazing together, all spiffed up. But, I've to say this, Stella isn't your typical Bond girl...she's intelligent, strong-willed and amazing!

Yeah!The Flack's smile, he is at allure the Stella.
and A lot of place you can discover, the Stella at for Flack's new girl friend jealousness.
I love that film, Don Flack impersonative 007 all the handsome.:drool::drool:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Concerning CSI NY4-16
15382239_h.jpg

I like the here, Flack for Stella's misgivings and concerns .
He let me believe, they not just friends!;):p
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

15382229_h.jpg

Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!feathergirl926,come on!tell me!Eddie's chest whether is warm?
If I was born in the United States. Perhaps, I should hard make money,then go to the New York. Or, Eddie come to China.
In fine, I super wish can see Eddie !:(

Back