Flack/Stella #2 - "When You Drive, We Don't Eat."

Re: Flack/Stella #2 - "When You Drive, We Don't Eat."

what would he say about the cap?

Come on Stell, get to bed already.

I love water too, though probably not as passionately as you, Mandy :) and they would have a blast at the beach. I can see Donnie loveing tobogans, if that is the correct English word for it

Hmmm, Mandy, lots of plot bunnies. Love the idea of Hotel de Flack or something, :lol:

All those watersports sound so fun. It is getting warm here in California (it's in the 90s today, and it's still spring.. WTF???) Now I really wanna go to the beach.

I agree with Carly, Flack is probably off to the side waiting to pounce ;)

Hmmm...toboggan, huh? That sure sounds fun! I'm sure Flack would love the thrill of riding one down the slope! :lol:

Hmmm, Mandy, lots of plot bunnies. Love the idea of Hotel de Flack or something, :lol:

Yeah Heather, those plot bunnies are driving me insane like you wouldn't believe. :guffaw: Let's see if I can come up with something about Hotel de Flack! :lol:

All those watersports sound so fun. It is getting warm here in California (it's in the 90s today, and it's still spring.. WTF???) Now I really wanna go to the beach.
Yeah, they are really fun! :D It's in the 90s already? That's global warming for ya! Over here, it's the perfect beach weather.

I agree with Carly, Flack is probably off to the side waiting to pounce ;)
Haha, yeah, he's probably naked already! :devil: :drool:

Flack: "Come on Stell, get to bed already."
Stella: "What? You don't want to see the floor show first?"
Flack: "Patience is a virtue I don't have right now!"
Stella: "My, my, my, aren't you just raring to go!"
Flack: "You have no idea!"

Yup, it was in the 90s. DIS-GUST-ING. I got in my car to move it at one point and it had been in the sun, so the thermometer said it was 108. Ew. Summer is going to miserable.

Mmmm, that dialogue you wrote is great. Now if we got just get TPTB to actually write that in...

Oh, and remember our discussion about musicals a few months back? I just got home from seeing Phantom for like the third time. And, it was amazing. The actors were quite good... not Sarah Brightman or Michael Crawford, but they held their own for sure.

Ha, it's sooo freaking hot here! It feels like I'm having a fever! :lol:

Haha, I love it when Flack gets to use those snarky one-liners. Maybe we should give the PTB a few suggestions. However, I wouldn't want them to mess around with this ship. Case in point, D/L is such a disaster. :p

I love Phantom! My favorite songs from the musical are Masquerade and Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again...but my golly, I memorize the entire musical! :lol: I'm thinking maybe Flack and Stella should see it together and then Stella will discover that Flack has seen it more than he can count! :lol: Stella will figure it out that Flack is such a closet romantic! :lol:

Good point about the PTB...

LOL. It is my absolute favorite musical, has been for as long as I can remember, although Wicked is just a hair behind. I think I have had it memorized since I was eight. That would be hilarious, Flack mouthing the words as they watch the show.

Haha, about Phantom...I remember begging my Mom to get me the CD when I was 10. We were in some shop in HK selling CDs and I was relentless. My Mom bought it finally just to shut me up while all along the shopkeeper had this amused smile on his face. :p :lol: It's one of my fave musicals ever along with Wicked but then again I love musicals. :lol:

That's so funny! Flack mouthing the words to the songs in Phantom. Stella would probably find it sooo adorable. :lol: Awww, Flack, aren't you cute! :guffaw:

mandy9578:
Haha, that picture says a lot! The look they share speaks volume. It's as if they're on the same wavelength. It screams playful as well...And last but not least, Stella's body language has this 'come hither' quality to it! Go Flack, jump Stella in the privacy of her apartment!

Yeah!Yeah!The Flack already go!
Look,this is the sequel, secondly day:
15289210_h.jpg

Flack:Hi Baby!last night how ?
Stella:Detective,your plaything,with your probe technique same fineness!!!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Nononsense:
I think plenty aspect Flack depend on Stella.When he have problems, always will find the Stella. my meaning is, the Flack trust Stella. They have many delicate relations.
Stella,Yeah!You can discover, being him and Flack together, will compare and the Mac at together time jocundity!
and Flack, he and Mac or the Danny is together, he express very tough, but him and Stella together, he like a happy big boy.He likes the Stella to make fun of him.
They, I think to certainly have the very sweet relation.

Look,this is the sequel, secondly day:
15289210_h.jpg

Flack:Hi Baby!last night how ?
Stella:Detective,your plaything,with your probe technique same fineness!!!

I love this picture! :D I love that Stella was sort of teasing Flack here! :lol: So totally cute! :lol:

Nononsense:
I think plenty aspect Flack depend on Stella.When he have problems, always will find the Stella. my meaning is, the Flack trust Stella. They have many delicate relations.
I agree...Flack, it seems, turns to Stella for help. Case in point, the whole Gavin Moran thing. Flack went to Stella. It just shows how much he trusts her and relies on her.

Stella,Yeah!You can discover, being him and Flack together, will compare and the Mac at together time jocundity!
and Flack, he and Mac or the Danny is together, he express very tough, but him and Stella together, he like a happy big boy.He likes the Stella to make fun of him.
They, I think to certainly have the very sweet relation.
Flack and Stella do seem to have very sweet relations. I love how they always share a look that says a lot. I love it when he smiles at her boyishly! :D :devil: They look so good together! :devil:

Completely agreed! Look at that screen cap Zhu posted.

Flack: "I'm glad to have brought a smile to you face, Stel!"
Stella: After last night? Of course, I'll be grinning from ear to ear like the Chesire cat!"

:devil:
:guffaw::censored: :devil: :guffaw::censored:

Haha, Mandy. Censored? Oh my.

All this talk about hot weather and the beach, I finally get to go today! Woot! Time so soak up some sun...

Oh, and I have a new question for you all, inspired by my crazy friends and their rather imprmptu trip to Vegas and Lake Mead (which, by the way, I really wanted to go on but nooooo I have to work on some lame paper due Thursday). Anyway. If Stella and Don were to go to Vegas, where would they stay and what would they do (besides the obvious taking advantage of their room :lol:) I am thinking the Venetian or Paris. And they would definitely go see one of the Cirque shows there... maybe Zumanity or O. Stella would have to go shopping at the Miracle Mile over at Planet Hollywood. And of course, the Vegas staples: gambling, drinking, and eating. And probably some lounging by the pool where Flack would want to deck the guys oggling his girl ;)

Hahaha, Heather! Yup, it's censored! :lol: Beach, huh?

Vegas, huh? I think you've said it all. ;) I love the not getting out of the room idea. How about a day trip for Flack and Stella to Lake Mead? Okay, this just came to my head...Stella would tan perfectly because of her Mediterranean heritage while Flack will just turn all lobster pink. :lol: I think they'll definitely enjoy seeing Cirque perform. And what would a vacation be without shopping, especially for Stella. ;)

Last edited:

Yup, the beach. I got burnt on the back of my legs :( But it was relaxing and I got to read a couple chapters of my book.

A day trip to Lake Mead would be nice. And yeah, Flack turning red as a lobster? Too funny even though I know how much that can hurt. Oh, and they would have to go check out New York, New York, :lol:

You got burned Heather? :D Funny, I don't get burned. I tan so freaking easily that I can't stay under the sun all day. :lol: My tan fades ever so slowly. Sometimes it lasts more than two months. :lol:

Yeah, turning red as lobster can be so funny but totally painful at the same time. My cousin's like that...she'll stay under the sun all day, she'll just turn a bit red but never gets tan. :lol: Stella will probably just laugh at Flack. Just too cute! :lol:

Anyway, I'll be off in a few hours to go out of town for my wakeboarding vacation. I'm not sure if I'll have internet access where I'm going. I'll be back around Saturday. So until then, have fun in here ladies. ;) I suppose Heather, you'll keep this ship ship-shape. Haha! :lol:

Back