Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or Mine??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Flack #6 - Shirt and Tie project

I've seen several people comment on what Flack is wearing in each ep and who dresses him, so I'm working on a Shirt and Tie photo album. I went through all of season two pulling caps of Flack's various wardrobe choices and I'll put them all together in photo bucket or something. Actually most of what the costume department puts him in goes together pretty well. I think the malfunctions are probably intentional on their part, along the lines of " this guy is a top notch homicide detective but sometimes his fashion sense leaves something to be desired. But hey, he's only a guy!"

Like what others said, I think Flack will handle the situation professionally. I can't imagine him tackling a suspect in a wheelchair down or being rough with them. He seems too much of a gentleman to do that.

Well he'd be a gentleman up until the perp ran over his foot, after that all bets are off!

It's getting hot in herrrrrre!

I've so many nasty thoughts in my mind about dr. Cahill so I've to keep my mouth :eek: :devil:

lyne: I think that this lady is lucky one (e.g. girlfriend) in this pic.
peopleschoice3.jpg

Eddie keeps his private life very private (and I respect that!) so how knows, he might be a married man and they have couple of little Cahills.

Now my heart is bleeding .... :(

awwww... ::sighs:: no, he cant be married... unless its to me, and I'm too young for that right now, so no... damn why'd you have to get me depressed... :( I totally respect him keeping things personal and all that, thats how it should be.

He's not married...at least I sure don't think so and I don't think he's a dad either.

He looks great in that pic though. I like that he keeps his personal life private. It's a nice change since most celebrites seems to flaunt their relationship.

From another forum I'm on, not a fan forum, a glass beadmaking forum:

"And BTW you have good taste, Eddie Cahill is very cute and he is a really nice guy too.
My BF worked on a TV show here in Vancouver with him before he got the CSI gig in NY.
They would hang out and I got to hang out with him too… he has a great laugh!"

And he really respects his girlfriend. :D Which I find so sweet of him because seriously, there needs to be more men like him out there.

Okay, I have to say it--I don't remember that fourth outfit in there, and even my mother agrees that it's wretched! :eek: When did he wear that horrible color of pink? I think my brain blocked it out. :lol:

He's quite honestly, the most perfect guy you could have a relationship. Besides the looks, you know he's a caring, intelligent, respectful man and that is sexier than anything else really.

The riot against Flack sounds good. ;)

Love it! You know, I may be the only one on the planet that likes his tie/shirt choices. If only for the fact that they're shamelessly quirky. I mean, anyone can wear a good looking tie/shirt, but it takes some serious confidence to pull off the combos he's got going.

She's older right? His girlfriend.

Anyway, some bad ties and shirts in that gallery hahahahh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back