Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or Mine??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Things I Think When I'm Fannish and Bored

OMG La Guera, you've got me dying here!! :lol::lol::lol: Now I'm picturing Flack walking along behind the wheelchair as it 'craps out' and trying to figure out how to handle the situation while people on the street watch. :lol: He'd probably have one eyebrow quirked up the whole time. :lol:

Seriously though, I think Flack would handle the situation very professionally and follow whatever protocol exists in the NYPD for that situation...which I'm now curious about. Does anybody have a clue what the correct protocol would be?

Who knows? Maybe he calls ahead for one of those spike strips, and while that's being set up, he grabs some coffee and keeps right on tailing the guy.

Lyne your drawings are amazing!
That's an interresting question, I think he would follow the protocol. Be professional you know...

i really don't know what the protocol is!

but as we've seen, Flack is pretty professional and would probably come up with something.

Maybe he would try the sneaking thing, and sneak up, put the brakes on and try and cuff him before he could get the chair going again?

but La Guera you had me LMFAO at the thought of Flack trying to keep up with one speedy wheelchair :lol: :lol:

lyne: those eyes are absolutley incredible, I wish I could draw like that.

Wow, lyne your work is amazing! You do such a great job of capturing the person on the canvass. All I could say was "wow."

Lost2MuchSpeed said:
I agree, All Access wasn't a favourite of mine either, what they did to Stella was rather uncalled for.

But I thought Flack was great that he stayed professional, he was the same with "Heroes" although there wasn't enough of Flack in it, you could see he wasn't flying of the rails (like Danny the Drama Queen ;) )

Basically, he's really good at his job. He can be all ice cool, or he can be all intimidating ala Cool Hunter.

216_0912.jpg

Bad Cop Flack so rocks!
Especially if he intimidates the perps like ^that^

I would probably melt inside if I got to stare into his beautiful eyes...

miumiu that is a great pic! I love his little smirk! :D

la_guera :lol: What on earth are you on, woman? Knocking a perp in a wheelchair is a no-no, even for Flack. The waiting for the battery to die idea is more likely. He could just take a leisurely jog for a few blocks and still have time to grab a hotdog while the perp have to wait out a redlight to cross the street :p

I'm not sure it would be a no-no for him to knock the perp out of the chair, but I don't think he would feel comfortable doing so as a human being.

Somebody suggested he might set the brakes, but you can't on a mechanized chair. The brakes are controlled by magnets connected to the joystick. There is a switch to disengage the mechanism and push the chair manually, but it's not conspicuous, and it's hard to reach. Even if he could, most weigh between 400 and 800 pounds.

Poor Flack. If the perp ran over his toes, he'd be limping for a while.

What if the perp pretended that Flack was a bad guy? Like shouting out, 'Help! He's trying to rob me!' or something, in order to divert Flack's attention and get away? Poor Flack will get all these looks from the other people...

I don't know how I got this idea :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back