Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or Mine??

Status
Not open for further replies.
lyne, you are an amazing artist. I hate drawing eyes because they never turn out right for me.

Man, looking at that picture makes me want to commit a crime so Flack can interrogate me like that. All up close, and in my face.. on my face.. I've said too much. ;)

I agree, Lyne your an amazing artist!

hehe. I say we all start a riot so badass!Flack will come arrest us :D

I'm afraid I'd have to join the group that would tackle Flack if he was as close to me as he is to that doctor in the picture up there. :lol:

Re: the wheelchair-bound suspect--I agree that I don't think he'd knock the person out of their chair. I imagine Flack has dealt with just about every situation at some point and, if he hasn't yet, he'll be quick to find a solution when the time comes. ;) If the suspect tried to act like Flack was after him, I'm sure our favorite homicide detective would just flash that badge of his and people would relax. :p

That's very interesting about the brake on a motorized wheelchair, I didn't know that. ;) But running over Flack's big ole feet is just mean. (Although I'd love to see the expression on his face when it happened!) :lol:

Hmmm ....I would like to play doctor-and-patient with Eddie :devil: :devil:

"Oh, dr. Cahill! I've pain in my chest, maybe you should check this......"
1112.gif

Thanks everyone for the compliments on my work. I'm getting the urge to do another drawing of him, the whole face this time. Any suggestions on which pic to work from?

I know you all probably don't want to talk about this but does anyone know if he's still with the same girlfriend he was with a few years ago? She's an artist. Gotta love that!

You know, I've been thinking, and yes, I have a vested interest in this: How would Flack handle a wheelchair-bound suspect/perp?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You had me laughing there; I was imagining Flack trying to catch up with some dude in an electric wheelchair.

Like what others said, I think Flack will handle the situation professionally. I can't imagine him tackling a suspect in a wheelchair down or being rough with them. He seems too much of a gentleman to do that. :lol:

miumiu said:
Hmmm ....I would like to play doctor-and-patient with Eddie :devil: :devil:

"Oh, dr. Cahill! I've pain in my chest, maybe you should check this......"
1112.gif

Lol! Or better yet, I can faint. Mouth-to-mouth? Lol!

Well, my pains are soutwards bound and modesty forbids me to say where. Well, that and that darn 'ol PG-13 Meter, Fred :devil:

he he, doctor and patient with Eddie??? mmmmmhmmm yeah buddy... "Dr. Cahill, I'm having a pain right here ::points to zipper on pants:: maybe I should remove them so you can take a closer look"

*slaps hand over mouth* that was very very NCA (as we say at camp for "Not Camp Approptiate")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back